+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble greetings...

William Lonsword Guest

Welcome to the dukedom humble sir!

All the best.

Vasidius Kalgar Guest

Welcome to the Duchy mate!

Thank you for the kind replies gents, really appreciated !

Still will take quite some time to become familiar with everyone and their ranks, so confusing atm. If I am allowed into the Duchy, that is ofcourse

Yossarian Guest

Hello new friend. Glad your here and I hope you find your time with Wessex enjoyable.

And well done for having the brilliance, genius and wisdom in picking the superior race in Darkfall.

No matter the race, I will always be superior to our enemies.

Even if I had chosen to be one of our short-legged fatty comrades (no offence Dwarven Wessexians )

Dreign Swift Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aery Thiralis View Post
    Even if I had chosen to be one of our short-legged fatty comrades (no offence Dwarven Wessexians )
    Haha, I'm liking you more and more. I used similar words in my intro thread when I was describing why I chose Mirdain over the other two. I lightheartedly referred to them as "stumpy, fug-nasty little bastids who can't work a lick of magic." Needless to say, they didn't like my view on things, and I quickly met a decent portion of our Dwarven population. Good read, really. All in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreign Swift View Post
    Haha, I'm liking you more and more. I used similar words in my intro thread when I was describing why I chose Mirdain over the other two. I lightheartedly referred to them as "stumpy, fug-nasty little bastids who can't work a lick of magic." Needless to say, they didn't like my view on things, and I quickly met a decent portion of our Dwarven population. Good read, really. All in good fun.
    Haha, an even more grand description of our dwarven comrades. We're okey to mock them, our feet will outrun them always and our arrows will always be fired from a safe distance. Unless of course, the enemy shortlings choose to feed themselves to a catapult and try to grasp us in that way haha Cheers.

Well, I wouldn't want to piss Chrono and the other ugly viking dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash View Post
    Well, I wouldn't want to piss Chrono and the other ugly viking dwarf.
    He'll never catch me, I can fire an arrow to provoke him and then watch an episode of south park before he finally nearly reaches me *insert very evil grin here*

Covo FaerdhĂ­nen Guest

Welcome to Wessex Aery, nice to see more elves coming

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information