Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Meet

Boadicea Guest

Default Merry Meet

Greetings everyone. My name is April. I'm a twenty-seven year old mother of two, residing in New Mexico. I will be playing as Boadicea Nic Cenneide in Darkfall when it releases. I am currently playing AoC but still haven't focused on any particular class or server due to lag frustrations. In the past I played UO, WoW, various free to play games, EVE, Tabula Rasa, and CoH/CoV. I have also been playing table top games such as D&D, V:tM, Champions, and Gurps for the past fifteen years. I am also an amateur writer with bad grammar. I look forward to getting to know and gaming with all of you.

Could anyone point me to the beta sign-up thread for Darkfall also? Search is not being my friend today.

Surly von Fishbarrel is offline Baron of Urth
    Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

Beta sign-ups for Darkfall aren't being done anymore, we maintain a clan beta list for members however. Good luck on the application process though, you seem like a Grade A nerd.

That's probably a compliment.

Welcome to Wessex!

Quote Originally Posted by Boadicea View Post
    In the past I played UO, WoW, various free to play games, EVE, Tabula Rasa, and CoH/CoV. I have also been playing table top games such as D&D, V:tM, Champions, and Gurps for the past fifteen years. I am also an amateur writer with bad grammar. I look forward to getting to know and gaming with all of you.
    O_O My nomination for Miss MMORPG
    I quit Darkfall 05.24.2009

Greetings everyone. My name is April. I'm a twenty-seven year old mother of two, residing in New Mexico. I will be playing as Boadicea Nic Cenneide in Darkfall when it releases. I am currently playing AoC but still haven't focused on any particular class or server due to lag frustrations. In the past I played UO, WoW, various free to play games, EVE, Tabula Rasa, and CoH/CoV. I have also been playing table top games such as D&D, V:tM, Champions, and Gurps for the past fifteen years. I am also an amateur writer with bad grammar. I look forward to getting to know and gaming with all of you.

Could anyone point me to the beta sign-up thread for Darkfall also? Search is not being my friend today.
    You're automatically high in my book. Do you also like Enya, by any chance? I'm just taking a stab in the dark, judging from your screen name.

Welcome, anyhow. I hope you enjoy your stay, any particular interest in any race or playstyle? Yes, Chrono, I beat you to your magic question.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Boadicea Guest

I do, in fact, like Enya but the name stems from elsewhere.

I plan to focus on healing and alchemy skills with a minor focus on some blunt weapon be it quarterstaff or club or whatever. Gathering skills as well, of course. I will be playing a human.

http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/s...5464#post45464

I do, in fact, like Enya but the name stems from elsewhere.

I plan to focus on healing and alchemy skills with a minor focus on some blunt weapon be it quarterstaff or club or whatever. Gathering skills as well, of course.
    I figured, but something told me you liked her music. Anyhow, it's rare to find somebody who hasn't played UO and still likes to be a solid healer/alchemist. Do you expect to have the same kind of demand you had in UO as an alchemist in Darkfall? I forsee it, but I'm curious as to how you feel.

Ventrilo Night Crew

In case you're wondering, Boadicea, Einar saw your profile pic. He's not normally half this receptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Komako View Post
    In case you're wondering, Boadicea, Einar saw your profile pic. He's not normally half this receptive.
    she said shes single from the get-go lololol

No, I just like Enya fans because I feel less gay.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Closed Thread

Thread Information