Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Assize!

Quote Originally Posted by GlacierFreeze View Post
    What about for the people that read more than post? I'll probably be in that category... I usually post if it's funny or important. Other than that, I usually just read others posts.
    Go to their profile, see when they last logged in, if its more than a month ago..........well

For those shunning me for sharing a beta account.... pffft.

I got to keep the account due to their being 2 sites to log in at, and he went to the wrong one (the normal site and not the beta site). I changed it in time, so no loss.

If I *didn't* get to keep the account, I'd gladly trade a beta (temporary) account to expose a clan members poor character, anyway.
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Orishas-Morgan.jpg

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

No post-trial status or anything of the sort. It's unfair to expect most people to be all that active (much less consistently so) to the point that their full Duchy membership is in jeopardy of being reverted to the state of a complete newb.

Doesn't a yeoman and/or footman/archer lose their status if they are inactive for a long time and revert back to villein?

Leathlord Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rhygar View Post
    Doesn't a yeoman and/or footman/archer lose their status if they are inactive for a long time and revert back to villein?
    No I don't think so there was a rule for mandatory 2 drills for military but that sort of disappeared when Shadowbane was free and an official game.

I wish there was some way to track when people are on. It is possible to see when they were last on, but what if they haven't been on for two months prior, and got lucky no one checked? I read the forums plenty, but I haven't posted much. Is this considered inactive? Also, I got the membership email the same day that trial members were promoted to villein, which didn't give me enough time to be active and get accepted. Thats just bad timing on my part though

As long as you login to read some threads, post now and then it's all good. Another thing to remain active would be to join us on Ventrilo/IRC and perhaps play a game with us. It's all to build a strong community and teamwork for once we hit Darkfall.

But there ain't exactly a punishment for those who's inactive atm.
    Last edited by Chrono Veincrusher; 05-05-2008 at 03:17 PM.

From einar's posts it seems he *really* doesnt want us to trust him ;-).
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Orishas-Morgan.jpg

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
    You should by all means be able to thrust another Wessex member. Don't let one rotten egg destroy that.
    I don't trust anyone here except you and a few others. Nobody here has given me reason to trust them so I simply am not willing to extend that part of my diminished, blackened soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orishas Morgan View Post
    For those shunning me for sharing a beta account.... pffft.
    If I had anything to do with that, I'm sorry. I don't think you should be shunned for a mistake like that, your trust was taken advantage of. I suppose it would be like shunning a rape victim, but not everyone is as rational (insane) as I am so they don't draw that comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orishas Morgan View Post
    From einar's posts it seems he *really* doesnt want us to trust him ;-).
    I'm trustworthy up until you ruin that. Then I'm down-right cruel.

Ventrilo Night Crew

Robert Namo Guest

I can tell everyone right now that I am very trustworthy, I never think of doing something bad to other people and I try to do my best to be good. But I sometimes also have hard times trusting people and its hard because you want to know you can trust them but you think you can't.

Closed Thread

Thread Information