Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Greetings Duchy of Wessex!

Kuhn Guest

You know you cannot afford earth and water here.

*Kick into Pit of Death*

Auza Blaide Guest

How about this? I'll put you into the earth and then spit on your grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Auza Blaide View Post
    I don't have fun being told what to do by some egocentric tyrant who wishes to control all that he sees.
    I don't understand how you can come to this kind of conclusion. It usually takes a bit more knowledge of the situation before making such a severe judgment of anybody.

And by no means do I think you're a terrible person. I think you have the wrong idea through surmised evidence and aren't willing to consider the other side. Why would I, or the other 150 active members of Wessex, intentionally victimize ourselves to a tyrant?

What you are is a narrow-minded person. While although members of the clan may not have the stomach to handle such blatant disregard for the other sides opinions, I'm willing to take the incentive to logically point out that you're being foolish, overly independent adolescent brats by coming onto our boards and professing your undying loathing of the man I call My Lord and not explaining your attitude. More importantly, I'm empathetic enough to try to understand why you're being such brats, and compassionate enough to forgive you for your behavior.

So please, do explain.

Kuhn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Komako View Post
    I don't understand how you can come to this kind of conclusion. It usually takes a bit more knowledge of the situation before making such a severe judgment of anybody.

And by no means do I think you're a terrible person. I think you have the wrong idea through surmised evidence and aren't willing to consider the other side. Why would I, or the other 150 active members of Wessex, intentionally victimize ourselves to a tyrant?

What you are is a narrow-minded person. While although members of the clan may not have the stomach to handle such blatant disregard for the other sides opinions, I'm willing to take the incentive to logically point out that you're being foolish, overly independent adolescent brats by coming onto our boards and professing your undying loathing of the man I call My Lord and not explaining your attitude. More importantly, I'm empathetic enough to try to understand why you're being such brats, and compassionate enough to forgive you for your behavior.

So please, do explain.
    ANd your still pretnious and now a hypocrite. YOur assuming we're narrow-minded off one debate with no cross evidence, how is that any different?Don't sound all high and mighty with me you son of a gun. And I'm not an adolscent and do not like being put down by a overly confident, pretneious, arrogant forum poster. I have taken logic to your last post and you've ignored it obviously since it was on target. I'm not professing undying loathing Im backing up my buddy in his decision to split Cruor from Duchy. YOur the one that brought it to this area of conversation. Dont give me your damn empathy or your self-sacrificing attitude. I deal with enough of you people when I meet religious zealots.
    Stop assuming you know us you hypocrite.

EDIT: You saw how he could come to that severe of a conclusion off a few posts. Isn't that what you just did? I don't have time for people who think their high and mighty but whose agruements are full of flaws.

EDIT2: Im signing off for today so don't get confident when I dont immediatly disprove your next point.
    Last edited by Kuhn; 01-15-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: EVIDENCE and a note

You sound pretty angry right now. Maybe I hit a nerve.

You're going to have to make a choice. In the one hand there will be people advising you, telling you that your attitude is inappropriate, and in the other hand you'll have your own reason. One of your hands will dictate the rest of your life and gaming career. Which one will be up to you. I'm sorry Kuhn, I really am. You have a good soul, and I hate telling good souled people that their judgment is poor.

Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you log off, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't have to listen to any of that pretentious, hypocritical crap said on the internet. You're in control of your life, remember?

Go have a cookie. I promise by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel as right as rain.

Auza Blaide Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Komako View Post

So please, do explain.
    You really need to work on your people skills. Calling us foolish brats that are too stupid to comprehend your opinion really is something that really is uncalled for. This is just a game and seriously insulting who somebody is, is very immature. You are only proving me right in wanting to kill all of you.

You really need to work on your people skills. Calling us foolish brats that are too stupid to comprehend your opinion really is something that really is uncalled for. This is just a game and seriously insulting who somebody is, is very immature. You are only proving me right in wanting to kill all of you.
    And I quote my previous statement:

So please, do explain.

Auza Blaide Guest

You people aren't worth another moment of my time. At your leave "My Grace".

You people aren't worth another moment of my time. At your leave "My Grace".
    Come back when you feel fit to explain yourselves.

Wessex always has open ears.
    Last edited by Komako the Hawk; 01-15-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Default ...

Hmmm personally if I were you guys I wouldn't waste my time attacking the Duchy. Suppose, for arguments sake, that you've some how skewed the laws of probability such that every single member you've recruited is a combat master with amazing kill ratios then for you to beat the Duchy each of your super human players would need a kill ratio GREATER than 10:1, assuming you have 20 members and the Duchy comes with roughly 200. That's like saying one of your guys can solo 10 of ours so to test this theory out you can play against us in Runes of Valhalla and you can send your best fighter against 10 of our guys. If you fail then you obviously wont dent the Duchy of Wessex and would probably make better use of your time on other things like getting more members and then maybe coming back when you can win with an easier kill ratio.

Now if you tell me that it's possible because the Spartans managed with 300 troops then I need to point out to you that this was a rare event that hasn't happened many times in History and yet some how you're telling me that you're the chosen ones? If that's the case you must be famous FPS players. Are any of you Fatal1ty hiding in disguise by any chance?

There's a wise saying in war, "Those who seek victory from battle are destined to defeat". Right now the odds seem stacked against you and as I said before, you might want to consider doing other things to improve the odds because I enjoy a good challenge and right now it doesn't seem like it will be remotely fair. You might even complain about us zerging you, which is entirely fair and should I remind you a valid tactic. Why shouldn't I use all my men to defeat you, If the odds of victory are that much better? In the end it doesn't matter what you did to get the victory so long as you win it with a clear advantage at the end and in the long run.

Closed Thread

Thread Information