+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: HIE MENS!!!1 (srsly haaaaaay) :]

Brokk Landers?

Formerly Thordainne Emrys

Quote Originally Posted by Destinova View Post
    Caius has got the right of it. It's what political parties do. Every party will more or less do the exact same thing in office, but in order to appeal to different demographs, they offer different things. In the end, our Duchy is the corporate entity that dictates terms to the political parties and benefits from corporate equity!
    Yeah, I'm all for any of my members moving to the Duchy's way of things if mine doesn't suit them. It's more along the lines of what's best per player, and not some obligatory false sense of honor that binds them to me. I'd rather they stay because they like it, not because they HAVE to.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Wessex View Post
    Caius and I made sure we were on the same page with ranks. That's one of the great things about Sleggjaholl in this arrangement - all the Sleggjaholl ranks have direct equivalences to the Wessex ranks, even with regard to both social and military rank.
    Yeah, initial talks sorted out any differences with historical accuracy and feudal rank even before we were included in this. The Duke wanted to make sure of it, I wanted to make sure of it and it payed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
    But as a subsidiary to us, it's not our job to manage precisely how their work gets done. All that's expected is that they deliver reliable and satisfactory military and political results when called upon, in exchange for being allowed to exist within our realm. Think of it a bit like a private contracting service. We get them to do a job, they get it done. We don't need to bother ourselves with how they got it done unless it's going to get us in trouble with some legal agencies or something.

At least, that's my interpretation of this situation.
    That's basically what this whole thing is. Don't worry, Dafur, we deliver. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Von Fishbarrel View Post
    Brokk was absolutely my favorite dwarf from the Eddas.
    :D

Oh wow!

Hey, I just got out of the mountains of northern Washington, hows fall hitting Minnesota? I'm playing catchup on all the posts made in the last...6 months.

Anyways, a friend of the Duke is a friend of mine. Plus, I've only showered 15 or 16 times this whole summer.

Its good to have more allies, welcome to the family.

Alright, I can accept that. You've got my approval, if it means anything.
    January 5th, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice Isles View Post
    Oh wow!

Hey, I just got out of the mountains of northern Washington, hows fall hitting Minnesota? I'm playing catchup on all the posts made in the last...6 months.

Anyways, a friend of the Duke is a friend of mine. Plus, I've only showered 15 or 16 times this whole summer.

Its good to have more allies, welcome to the family.
    Why thank you. Fall's rainy here, rainy and dumb. Frost some days, then it's random mid-temperatures with cold rain.

I think I've actually showered only a little bit more than that. Depends if I saw my lady friend that day or not.

@Dafur:

Sure it does. Thanks for the approval :D

Gunnarr Varghoss Guest

Hail, I have a message from Sir Caius. He would like you all to be informed that he may be MIA for a few days, it is hard to say how long. It appears a deadly virus has rendered him ill.

OOC: He thinks a Trojan is blocking his internet. Hard to say when he will have it back, if more info is collected I will let you guys know first ^_^

BISCUITS AND GRAVY, THAT'S WHAT MARTHA DOES.

Situation: Under Control. Look in the Commons for my saga.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information