My first official act as a new friar and in a new chapter for the Church of Sol Deus is to make my vows of faith, To dedicate my work and time in Nave to our Glorious and Radiant lord Sol Deus and to cast away my material belongings in pursuit of the path to spiritual enlightenment and inner peace.

I, Juko Arcuri, with this public vow, give of myself freely and willingly in service to our Radiant and Glorious Lord Sol Deus. I vow to keep myself chaste and pure of heart and mind so that I may cast away all anxiety and doubt and love Him and all His children unconditionally and completely. I relinquish all that I have and all that I possess so that I may become all that I can and so that I may see the world through His eyes. I choose a life of obedience to His voice and to His Church so that I may feel the warmth of His love and I will follow His will above all else.

I make these vows in His Righteous name, pray that his Glorious Light will guide me through hardships, and make me a glowing beacon of Truth through His Voice in this increasingly hostile world. Amen.