+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Old Friend returns from the Wilds

Default An Old Friend returns from the Wilds

Hello...again. It is I once again, Juko of the Arcuri clan (In which I believe there is only me and my wife, who I married June 2nd, 2018.). I'll let my slightly edited previous post describe my history of the Duchy, copied here for your convenience.
    Following the Great Exodus from Nave, I returned to my nomadic (some say barbaric) roots to try to find a way to rebuild. While my body has traveled far, my mind always drifted back to familiar roots of the time I've spent in the Duchy of Wessex. I remember my tutelage under Levald Aurelius as his pursivant. I remember the drills, battles, and sieges lead by Sir Bastor Sharpeye and the Coat of Arms I failed to make him. I remember the great buildings we erected with Wooster Redwood at the helm as Chief Architect and Great Slayer of Forests. I remember the community we had built together there all before the coup of former Sir Rhygar and the former Arch-Bishop Malachi Drake. The schism it created and the corruption of the lands of Nave thereafter drove us from that place. But I remember it being said that "All Roads lead back to Wessex"...I find that to be true as I find myself coming back to your town gate with crimson banner flying high above the ramparts. As a humble traveler still sworn to the true king, His Majesty King Manus Dei, Duke of Wessex, I feel that it is fair to report that it is good to be back.
    With fond memories of my time with the Duchy of Wessex from Mortal Online 1, I was hoping to reconnect and get in touch once again with Mortal Online 2 close on the horizon. I've heard there has been an initiative for a Second Reformation of the Church of Soldeus and a call to arms to new worlds. Perhaps this go around, I shall become a humble man of the faith, ready to spread the good word to new lands.

Welcome Juko!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information