+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Status

Default Status

This is not dead by the way. I made a CVS guide about a week ago and was going to post it but poor little Thirlan became overwhelmed with other things. Progress will probably resume next week if not this week.

Surly von Fishbarrel is offline Baron of Urth
    Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

Poor little Thirlan? Is admitting that you are not an all powerful super being so difficult that you have to refer to yourself in the third person as a wretched child?

Yeah, I'm returning at the end of this week as well, so I'll be working as well...

Had to cut my trip short since, well, I wasted too much money and ran out. =P
    "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleon View Post
    Yeah, I'm returning at the end of this week as well, so I'll be working as well...

Had to cut my trip short since, well, I wasted too much money and ran out. =P
    wtf, I thought you were going to be a vagrant. What happened to slummin' it?

Well, I noticed... It just wasnt very fun. I mean, what is the point of being in another country if you cant at least try the food?
    "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleon View Post
    Well, I noticed... It just wasnt very fun. I mean, what is the point of being in another country if you cant at least try the food?
    Steal.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information