+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wandering into the Duchy yet again, but I swear I AM NOT LOST!

Default Wandering into the Duchy yet again, but I swear I AM NOT LOST!

Greetings,
    I used to be apart of The Duchy of Wessex way back in 2012,in both Mortal online and M&B Warband. My name back then was Wanderer I somehow worked it out where I was mostly as a hired hand purely for War times. (this was during mount and blade days). And it was Shadian Silvaneste during mortal online days. Shadian Silvaneste was also a character I used for LiF but honestly I played for a very short duration I believe it was when Wessex first was getting involved (I only played for less than a week before Real life issues took over). But to be honest I recieved the email from The Duke of Wessex our grace, Manus Dei, stating that Wessex will be needing as many hands as possible to build and populate the new Duchy in Valyria and so here I am offering my services! I now have a gaming PC and I most definitely will be able to be very active for the launch and start of this new start from the ground up for Wessex!

Sincerely Shadian,
    (I will more than likely be changing my name to Nythic Silvaneste for RP Purposes due to this game being the initial start of Wessex and the characters being our Forefathers/mothers)

Welcome back!
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Hello, and welcome back!

*Random Update* I could not help but notice my join date says 2014....... I have an email that states I registered and joined as Shadian back in 3/02/2013........ Now allow me to back off in confusion as to how I managed to fall into a time complex.

(Sorry my copy and paste skills suck on this computer, be gentle I just recently upgraded from a potato and I am still VERY new to windows 10)
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information