+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duchy of Wessex - Cabinent Changes

Default Duchy of Wessex - Cabinent Changes

TO ALL WHO WITNESS this posting, I, Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, hereby step down as Chancellor of the Duchy of Wessex and the day to day activities associated with that post, so that I can focus more on the duties as Viscount and as Royal Treasurer.

In my place I appoint Zanth Firebrand who has served admirably, tirelessly and faithfully as Chamberlain to the Ducal Council, to the position of Chancellor of the Ducal Court.

For the position of Chamberlain, I appoint Almo Tigh, who has repeatedly accepted additional responsibility and challenges, yet finds a way to complete each and everyone one with with a detailed eye and amazing results.

With these appointments we still have 2 positions open. The position of Steward of Trade, and the Ducal Treasurer. Please send myself or Zanth Firebrand a private message if you are interested.

Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Congratulation Zanth and Almo! You are both doing an excellent job and I'm happy to have you both as our leaders.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Congratulations to you both!

Congrats Zanth and Almo!!! Great choices.

Congrtaz to Zanth and Almo, good Choices on both positions, and a big Thanks to Lord Azzerhoden for all the work he has done as Chancellor.

Thread Information