+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oath of Fealty - Sergeant Def Tron

Default Oath of Fealty - Sergeant Def Tron

I Def Tron, humbly come before all to proclaim fealty to the good King Manus Dei of Hyperion.

I and all citizens of Meta swear to honor all orders issued by the King, and to uphold and enforce the Carta Solis and the common law.

I have received a fiefdom to the northwest of Wessex, across the sea, to be known throughout as Ethandun Bay.

I and the citizens of Meta pledge to fight for and defend the Crown, to the best of our abilities. Our people will treat all servants of Hyperion with the respect and honor they deserve.

Our loyalty shall not waver, our honor shall not fade, our courage shall not decline, for our resolve is eternal.

Manus Dei is offline His Majesty, King Manus of Hyperion
    Duke of Wessex
    Count of Elba
    Grand Master of the Solar Legion

I, Manus, by the grace of God, King of Hyperion, Duke palatine of Wessex, Count of Elba, Grand Master of the Solar Legion of Honor, make known to those present and to come that I have given in fee to Sergeant Deftron and his heirs the serjeanty which is called Ethandun Bay, which lies northwest across the watery channel from Aquileia; and whatever the same Deftron shall be able to acquire in the same serjeanty and its environs I have granted to him and his heirs in augmentation of that fief I have granted. I have also granted to Deftron the right to build a fortress in this territory. Deftron has agreed to fight our causes and to receive protection from us in turn. The same Deftron, moreover, on account of this has become my liege man, as duke of Wessex as well as king of Hyperion.

Given by my own witness, in the ninth year of our reign,

Manus Rex

Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information