I greet you a most weary traveler. Long have grown the shadows of my days.

I am Aurelius Augustus, a proud general from the lands of Agon. I come to you as I am now, a weathered warrior and proud veteran of many a war--I have survived to see more in Agon than many of my contemporaries in the Duchy ever did manage.

From The Crusade, a proud and noble upstart guild, I bring an ancient greetings. We married our future to that of the once illustrious Hyperion long before the mighty darkness and slow, inevitable death crept across the world Agon. We fought at our home, Spear Waters, until it was ripped from us; and we continued to fight as the darkness swept we men and women of Hyperion from our homes the world over. Order was destroyed, and a miserable chaos took the place of our once lawful lands.

How I miss those days.

I come to you war-weary; I've carried many banners since my time in Hyperion. I joined IMPERIUM during the Unholy Wars, and I rose from a nameless deckhand to become Imperator; the Senate anointed me to lead the the great and ancient houses of the IMPERIUM by my singular, immutable will. I established clans in worlds over; I am basked in the glories of victory and have watched in agony as my brothers were rent asunder and discarded from atop Calfardar. I made a home for mine own in the shoals of Zaghuroth and in the depths of the Rubiyat mountains of Ul'Hamra. I am a traveled, beleaguered soul.

I seek now to make a humble holdfast for mine self and, perhaps, few of my now meager compatriots. Should His Majesty, Manus Dei, will as much, I offer my blade and plow in his service now as I did in the dawn of Agon.

Strength and honor.