I, Sir Azzerhoden Razeri, before His Majesty Manus Dei, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, and Grandmaster of the Solar Legion, hereby pledge my service and loyalty as Chancellor of the Duchy of Wessex. I further pledge to always place His Majesty’s Duchy, His Name, and His Honor ahead of my own glory, to wield the authority vested in this office justly, and to never seek discord with those His Majesty names friend or ally.

Before His Majesty’s Ducal Court, I pledge to continue to honor and respect your service, to seek truth, and to work alongside you for as long as you serve His Majesty and His Realm to the best of your ability.

To His Majesty’s subjects I pledge to serve and lead for the greater glory of our beloved Wessex, to never ask more of you than I am willing to give myself, and to defend you faithfully before all who seek to do you harm or injustice for as long as you faithfully serve His Majesty.

In these hallowed halls, from this day forward until His Majesty chooses to release me, in the name of Soldeus, these oaths I do willfully swear.