+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Members

Default Members

Alright, if you want to help, you could respond in this thread and so we can see what kind of resources we have.

So far:
    Lead Programmer/Developer:
    Angeleon, Thirlan

Newbie Programmers:
    Fishy

Graphics/Art:
    Vendiel, Koma

Music:

Sound:
    Fishy

Volounteers:
    Aethelric

If anyone wants to use this oppertunity to learn, we'll call you newbie programmers and you will be given minor, easy tasks to do. Be warned though. Minor tasks tend to be boring.
    Last edited by Angeleon Askaroth; 05-25-2007 at 12:35 PM.
    "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

When you get to that stage, I can do some boring grind-ish work. I'm not a programmer, but I can do something again and again if I'm shown how to do it.

Well, when the time comes, we most likely will be needing testers and maybe, but this is not decided yet, mapmakers. So we could probably put anyone to good use.
    "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

Surly von Fishbarrel is offline Baron of Urth
    Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

I have a feeling you put Newbie Programmer on there just for me, and I'm angry I wasn't put on there in the first place!

I'd really like to watch and oversee how things develop just as a learning experience. I really have no idea how I'd even begin to make a game engine and being forced to read the code for it would be beneficial to me. Plus maybe I can write down some of Thirlans more efficient mathematical equations =D

Oh, I can do sound too.

Yeah, I tried to avoid adding people to the list, becuase well, I can't remember everyone, so I didn't put anyone there instead. No one mentioned and no one forgotte. Except that most people were probably forgotten, but that's not the issue. =)

I'll add you though. =)

Music and Sound are two entirely different things. I just want it on the record in this thread that I don't want to be counted on for music ;P

I have about 10GB of commercial sound effects libraries though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information