Thread: We need guidance

Default We need guidance

It has been long - much too long - since we have had a consistent source of guidance within one of our realms. The number of Faithful has dwindled. Today, many of those born in the Duchy will respond with, "Huh?" when Soldeus is mentioned. Those that do know his name are unfortunate in that they do not truly know his glory.

If someone would be willing to step up, I am sure that The Reverened Father Varrick ChaosWielder would be glad to take you under his wing and guide you so that you may guide us. In turn, when it comes time, I promise to pledge myself in helping you build and maintain a place of Worship. Whether that be a small garden on a hill or a church building in the town.

And before it is suggested, I would step up myself if I felt I had the time or the ability to do the job correctly. Unfortunately, I do not.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Guidance is coming my child. While we have been silent publicly, we have been very active in the background, preparing for a very vibrant launch of the Church in full force. That means Church Guards (Pikeman in Church Attire), Church Knights (Mounted Paladin's!), and of course our Deacon's and Priest's that will be very active "diplomats" of the Religion. We intend to found a Monastery, and have it be a vibrant centre of faith! And that is just the beginning!

Great things are coming, and I can't wait till I can give you all more information on everything coming up soon!
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Are there still any plans for the Church?

Unless Varrick is around to do something with the church, I guess we'll only worry about it once were established and numerous in the game.

Clergy-oriented members could always start some unofficial following or monastery in the meanwhile though I guess.

SSR has a bishop, but won't be available to be active until later in the year.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Esteemed Guest

Sorry about the delay. I can be contacted by email always btw (wulfstar@hotmail.com). I have been in contact with the Bishop of SSR. We are on the same page and working on things, but we won't be announcing details till pretty much the start of everything. Which is getting to be sooner than later. But we DO have something in the works for you all!
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus

Alright Reverent Father, I have primed the audience for you: http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/a-new-...t19113/#p94345
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Esteemed Guest

Thank you for pointing that thread out, and yes it is. Sadly, after I had composed a wall of text for them, I went to post.. Oath Error.. apparently they sent an email when I created the account (no idea when, years ago?) and didn't receive/notice the email to prove it was my email indeed. So I sent the admin's a email, and hoping it gets resolved soon.

Thread Information