+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Current Title-holders and Office-holders?

Bernardo dei Medici is offline His Grace, Lord Chancellor of Hyperion
    Doge of Aquileia

Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

Naw man, just do it through vBulletin and if you want some animations just use HTML5 that is fed through the vBulletin scripting for database inputs and whatnot. Light weight is the key, especially since the forums are crazy with bots and spiders (so is ours, sadly). Working on a script to shut them down while still giving the visitor/guest credit for the forums.

Going back through my internal list of tasks to complete before the LIF MMO launch and am now on this. I think there are two tasks here, one for the general structure of the various structures in Wessex, and one for a member list. I've started the structure list in an excel document whose editable link I will post in the Ducal Court, and when there is some decent content the view enabled link here.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Bernardo dei Medici is offline His Grace, Lord Chancellor of Hyperion
    Doge of Aquileia

Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

Are you doing it on Excel for the formulas and Excel-fu? I know a lot of that stuff isn't very mature in Google Sheets, but Sheets is much better for collaboration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardo dei Medici View Post
    Are you doing it on Excel for the formulas and Excel-fu? I know a lot of that stuff isn't very mature in Google Sheets, but Sheets is much better for collaboration.
    One Drive (Microsoft). As I have the latest versions through my employer, I usually just edit in the full application. Plus, Google Spreadsheets has this annoying issue of making log out completely of my Azzerhoden.Raseri account to my Azzerhoden account depending on which google set of docs I am working on.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information