+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone, been a long time.

Default Hello everyone, been a long time.

Hey, sorry if I haven't been on in a long time. Things have been hectic for me since winter and I haven't been able to invest time into Duchy. I was wondering if I needed to re-apply to get involved with the guild again?

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Of course not my friend, come on in, take your shoes off, relax.... *whip sound* Now give me that shirt, pickup some tools, and go gather for us! *cracks whip again* Naw seriously, welcome back. Once a member of the Duchy, always a member of the Duchy. (unless ya get kicked out, but there is a trial for that)
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome back!

Hello there I was just lingering around the internet and just decided to pop by to see how things are going.

Hope everyone's been well, it's been a long time Kaylem since we spoke although I'm not sure if Mortal Online is for me any more unless it was drastically changed?

Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Heya Paul I hope you're well. I haven't played MO for as long as I can remember lol.

A majority of us are waiting for the launch of Life is Feudal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylem Sothenic View Post
    Heya Paul I hope you're well. I haven't played MO for as long as I can remember lol.

A majority of us are waiting for the launch of Life is Feudal.
    Looks just what I'm into... Although it says it was RELEASED a year ago?

Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Yeah thats LIF: Your Own. Its a multiplayer version right now. The MMO is out end of next year I am guessing

In the meantime several of us have settled down with EvE Online while we wait.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

I been playing LiF: Your Own with some other friends on a euro server. Also I got wurm unlimited and haven't really messed with it. Kaylem have you played around with unity 5 yet. OMG over 3 billion colliders, what!?!

In the past year I created a working basis for a strategy board game I am inventing. Starting from the ground I have been doing ok and working hard to understand game theory and processes.

This has been been both fun and exhausting. Creating is fun but getting stuck in the pipe is exhausting, and doing research is somewhat exhausting but also fun to learn real interesting stuff.
    Last edited by Jaipers Larsa; 11-01-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Unity 3D rocks. And I completely agree with you on how mentally draining it can be to design, code, and distribute.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Thread Information