+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crowfall Contact

Default Crowfall Contact

Good Day,

I would like to request an audience with an official representative of this fine community in regards to the upcoming game, Crowfall. I am both a leader within the guild Lords of the Dead, as well as a host on the Crowfall podcast, Crowns and Crows.

The nature of my request is private, and a PM would be appreciated as would the subsequent deletion of this thread.

(I'm not much for RP, but that was my best shot)

Respectfully,
    Valor

Out of topic comment:
    Went to look its kickstarter page and first thing i saw was this"It's like Game of Thrones meets EVE Online". and whenever something is compared like that publicly it loses points alot so didnt even feel to look more of it. but who knows it can be wonderfull once its finished.
    < Amethys> We should all hate God Nahjo now, he stole our boats.

I don't believe we have our eyes set on that game... yet.

Another out of topic comment:
    It seems all indie games nowadays advertise they are trying to minimize grind.
    Aneirin Cuthwulf
    Clerk, Duchy of Wessex

I can actually speak to both of those points as I've followed this process closely (obviously). If I could still snag a PM from a leader though, I would appreciate it. I do have a few topics to discuss that aren't ready for public consumption quite yet.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Feel free to PM myself, Azzerhoden Razeri and Varrick ChaosWielder as we are currently set to lead Wessex once Life is Feudal comes to life. On top of that game we are also the senior ranking members of this community so can help you out with anything you need.

Until our King is ready to venture the lands that is.

Thanks

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Each member of our leadership has different responsibilities, so without further information on which type of situation we could best assist you, its hard to gage. But as Sir Kaylem said in the previous post, any of the three you choose to contact can assist you, or at least direct you to the proper person.

Are you seeking assistance with building a community, invitation to join the game, seeking advice, seeking permission to use something; Whatever it is, in general, any Knight or above should be able to assist you. I recommend Sir Kaylem as he is a seasoned officer with a lot of clout within the court. If its administration related, our Chamberlain, Sir Azzerhoden , can help guide you threw whatever is needed like community building and management. If its Executive, that would be myself, as a representative of the Crown (His Majesty, Duke Manus Dei), I handle most day to day affairs that need the final approval (Though most negotiations is handled at a lower level, as I prefer to be a impartial observer to ensure that the interest of His Majesty are always upheld).
    Last edited by Varrick ChaosWielder; 07-30-2015 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Clarifying post
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Quote Originally Posted by ValorLotD View Post
    Good Day,

I would like to request an audience with an official representative of this fine community in regards to the upcoming game, Crowfall. I am both a leader within the guild Lords of the Dead, as well as a host on the Crowfall podcast, Crowns and Crows.

The nature of my request is private, and a PM would be appreciated as would the subsequent deletion of this thread.

(I'm not much for RP, but that was my best shot)

Respectfully,
    Valor
    Greetings Valor, and welcome to our community. I won't repeat what Sir Kaylem and His Excellency Father Varrick have written, but I will thank you for visiting us.

I'll add that there is no need to worry about the level of RP you bring with you. We are more practical in our role-play, focusing more on the responsibilities that go with the titles and less on the style. Feel free to speak freely when we converse.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Fellow friends!

Sorry for taking a few days to respond. I've launched a website for guilds to interact on that I've labeled for the time a "Guild Leaders" forum for guild who have or might have interest in Crowfall. There are more details that I can't share in the public yet, but for any of your leaders who'd like to engage in this forum, I'd be more than happy to explain some of the value further. I have reached out to every guild I can find from UO/SB/DFO and will be continuing my work over the coming week or two.

My secrecy is two fold, because I have not publicly launched the website yet and there is some unique access that I believe will be valuable to all parties involved.

I hope this has helped clarify the nature of my request and you're all welcome to visit the site (though an account is required to view anything at all) and I'm easily contacted there. I will try to stay active here today as I have some free time.

www.angrycrows.com

Thread Information