+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello !

Default Hello !

My character name online will be Eben Crowe. I am new to RP and the game in general which seems to have a fairly steep learning curve but and equally great reward for mastery. Looking forward to "learning the ropes" and hopefully adding something to what seems to be a great community. Thanks for the opportunity!

Welcome aboard Eben!
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Welcome.

A heads-up to you, the Duchy is currently not playing Life is Feudal (as a private server, most already felt they tried everything). They're trying to address this by resetting the server and, hopefully, opening up to public once the guild mechanics have been implemented (as right now the game is quite "every man for himself" in a make-shift kind of way). The guild implementation will do wonders for this game's social and confrontational aspects.

As such, I have no real praise to give this guild, since I haven't played with them yet. Meanwhile, I'm playing on the Ravenhold server, having alot of fun with the game mechanics and enjoying the beautiful game.. but I'm starting to crave an RP minded community (even semi-RP would be lovely).

Hiya and welcome, the server is about to be reset and you'll find some folks on everyday for most of the day, look forward to seeing you on the server and at the same time getting back to my simple way of life.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information