+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heyo

Default Heyo

Evening, ladies and gentlemen,
    Literally have not yet bought LiF:YO yet, been doing my research on it and of course the most important things are a) is there any point to buying LiF:YO vs LiF:MMO and b) can I find a great community for either. The sale, and the fact that we get a discount on our first character convinced me so I shall be purchasing the game in an hour or two.

I'm a veteran of various hardcore simulation games including Arma 3 and Dayz, as well as much more cartoonish games like WoW and Planetside 2. I'm a huge medieval history buff and will bore you with random facts about pointless medieval historical footnotes if you let me.

Can't wait to meet all of you, any advice re: Life is Feudal and getting in game would be much appreciated.

xoxo
    Luthric Tatten
    Filthy Serf

Greetings Luthric,

Welcome to the Duchy. I shall process your application shortly. In the meantime, please notice off to your right a bathing house for visitors. I assure you the water is safe, and that you may cleanse your filth there.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

So obviously this isn't the right place, but I'm not sure where to ask yet: Where is our village on our server?

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to Wessex good sir

Welcome! Any specific period of medieval history that is your forte?

That's a nice and tasteful list of games. If you're into historical medieval feudalism this should be the perfect place for you, since the practical implementation of thereof in gaming is what Wessex is all about.

Greetings and welcome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information