+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello, I am Bellerys, although I go by the name Mauw (pronounced Mao) for most of my friends. I have 8 years experience in online re-enactment of different settings both medieval and otherwise. I hail from a Call of Duty 2 'Tactical Reenactment' clan where discipline and realism were our main goals. Later on I discovered Mount and Blade Warband, where I became the son of a much-loved King and was in charge of our shield lines.

Since then, sadly, my PC crashed and I've had to resign due to time-issues as I left to go study abroad.

Now I'm picking up gaming again and was searching for a new community to play Life is Feudal with when I stumbled across a forum post from one of your heralds. The amount of detail and effort you put into the background story made me realize that, if I'm going to spend time with anyone, it will be with you.

I am still studying, which may pose an activity problem from time to time, but am hoping that I will be able to make it work somehow.

Hope to talk to you on TS some day,

Darnel Bellerys
    Last edited by Darnel Bellerys; 12-24-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to Wessex Darnel

Welcome! I hope you will one day you will end up leading some more sheild walls for us!

Greetings, and Welcome!
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information