+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need to Correct Errors on Welcoming page

Default Need to Correct Errors on Welcoming page

Currently, it reads as:
    Greetings traveller!

Welcome to the gates of Wentus-Castrum, the capitol of the Duchy of Wessex. By following the signpost-links to your left you will be taken on a tour of our home and will learn about our key principles, our ambitions as a gaming community, how we implement our structure and what differentiates us from other gulds and clans.

We are multi-game community which provides our members with an online gaming experience completely immersive and wholly unique. We draw our strength from a communal vision to create a guild structure that functions as a historical government from our real world might. This structure not only imparts a technical organization and efficiency that will give us an advantage in the competitive aspect of the games we engage in, but also to support something wholly contiguous with and supportive of the world we project ourselves into.

When you join the Duchy of Wessex it will be akin to stepping into an epic medieval movie. With the fully developed institutions of the government in place our members are able to explore and pursue careers in various avenues of medieval kingdom life, and when war happens, it will feel like a true conflict between nations.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more then please follow the link to our forum. We look forward to hearing from you.
    The words in red are misspelled. What is needed to update this?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

What page is this on? I still need to deal with fixing a lot of things on the website. Keep pushing it back to when I can concentrate, but maybe ill never be able to concentrate again, and just have to suck it up.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Ok, index page. Can you do me a favor and harrass me to remind me to get onto this. Problem is when im in pain, can't do it. When im not in pain, I forget about it. So need to be reminded
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

I've corrected those two words.

I also removed the drake-seal, since that was a leftover from the Malachi era. (http://duchyofwessex.org/content/malachi_wax.png)

Changing text is easy, in case anything else needs to be rewritten.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Can someone fix my missing church knight image? Or change it to the priest one etc.

Thanks

The link that is not showing up is: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9594/clergyxa8.gif

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Thank you kindly

Thread Information