+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hail and Well met to the subjects and Royals of the Great Duchy of Wessex

Default Hail and Well met to the subjects and Royals of the Great Duchy of Wessex

My Lords and Ladies, Well met. I am known as Anubis Shieldbreaker a soldier of Tamriel (ESO) Some call me by Justicar Anubis. I have traveled many lands, under many names, I have set foot in the lands of Ultima, Participated in the GuildWars, and lead soldiers on the battlefields in a World of Warcraft to name but a few of my adventures. I have traveled and Fought many wars for many Kings. As my travels have brought me into the kingdom of Tamriel, I was greeted upon the road by his Grace Varrick and told of a place where my experiences might serve myself and others well. The Duchy of Wessex seemed a land ripe with opportunities, leadership and virtue. Again I find myself starting over as a vassal of a greater kingdom, however hope I may bring with me my years of travel, experience and maturity and share that with the Duchy as I serve as my liege sees need of my talents. I look forward to serving and meeting with you all.
    Yours in service to the crown,
    Anubis~
    ( In mundane terms, hello I am Scott. I have played in MMO's since the beta of UltimaOnline and played MuDs long before that. I am also a teacher and student of history, I participate in a medieval historical society. I practice Western martial combat, I am an armorer, and leather craftsman IRL. I study medieval history through the late 3rd crusades. I run 3 servers part time for DayZ. Play probably 12 different online games, and am involved or administrate several game clan groups. I look forward to participating in what looks to be an fun, creative and detailed game group. Thank you for letting me join you and look forward to more time getting to know the duchy)

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Welcome aboard! We look forward to interacting with you more. I think you will fit really well here.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Welcome!

DayZ standalone or arma 2 mod? if its first one ill support it and play on yourservers then if they are not zero populated and normal gamemod, i like hardcore much more
    Last edited by Amethys Aurelius; 05-18-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

I believe we do have a DayZ group of players, somewhere. Sir Amethys can put you in contact with them.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

i have atm 6 totally who will play dayZ, but propably when first vehicle is put into game, we got bored to running all around. we have played much more arma 3 wasteland mod

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick ChaosWielder View Post
    I believe we do have a DayZ group of players, somewhere. Sir Amethys can put you in contact with them.
    (( (many ellipses and a demi-facepalm) Formally, that's Lady Amethys or Dame Amethys, not "Sir".))
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Hail, valiant Justicar Anubis!

I am Azidano Valkran, a Pauper of these lands!

Although I am without shirt and shoes I am not without manners! I bid you a jolly welcome to the Duchy!

Thanks Casilda, i prefer Lady Amethys

Manus Dei is offline His Majesty, King Manus of Hyperion
    Duke of Wessex
    Count of Elba
    Grand Master of the Solar Legion

We welcome you to our service, Anubis Shieldbreaker.

(That's so cool Azidano, a Jolly welcome)

Yes Anubis, well Met too!
    May you find interesting times, be recognized by people in high places and get what you wish for. Oh wait.. i think i've done something wrong here.

None the less if you need anything, feel free to chat to me on ESO..

Valdovas (tpb. Aleatha & Valdovas)

Thread Information