Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official Declaration Of War On The Kingdom Of Hyperion

Default Official Declaration Of War On The Kingdom Of Hyperion

By command of His Royal Majesty, Tristan Isen, Lord Of The 5 Kingdoms and the High Kingdom Of Erin.

All Colonies and Provinces of Under The Kingdom Of Hyperion are hereby condemned. Any attempt to colonize Myrland will be met with force. The Erian Legion will be landing in Morrowind to invade Hyperion sympathizers in Tamriel.

All Hyperion sympathizers in Agon will be met with the fury and the unyielding resolve of Erian Soldiers.

- To Reach Diplomatic Talks with The High Kingdom Of Erin, send a Diplomat to Myrland and seek out The Vassal Province of The High Kingdom, The Grand Principality Of Arerin, or The Grand County Of Estora.

Duke Angelicus Romelius IV Of Estora, and High Prince Veythorn V Of Arerin are your points of contact.

Sincerely,

Sir Justan Vinland, Knight's Errant Of Estora

((This War Spans Every Game Hyperion Participates In, Erian Guilds in Hyperion Active games are ordered to engage Hyperion forces.))

which one is it now? Erian or Erin? and how unpopular are you that cant find you with google?

This is going to be epic...

We, the representatives of the Aegis Imperium in Nave note this Declaration of War and announcement of intentions with interest in all sobriety.

On behalf of the Aegis Imperium,

Casilda Tametomo
    &
    the Honourable Senusret, True of Voice,
    Envoys
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Zazka - You're only playing in MO (with your guild) to my knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Azidano Valkran View Post
    This is going to be epic...
    Not.

Perhaps if ESO actually displayed guild names in Cyrodiil, then there could be potential for some fun, but since it doesn't the only possibility is going after a keep or supply camp the other claims. Nothing EPIC in that at all. I suppose we could make believe defending one of the various camps, villages, dungeons, or ruins, but that type of coordination doesn't make for epic wars either.

As for Darkfall, there is no Duchy presence there. Nor is there any official presence in MO at the moment.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

*yawns* Anyone remember the story about the level 5 wizard claiming he was a mighty warrior that abducted the princess, but you as a level 50 had to pretend he was a challenge? Yeah, no. *smashes the n00b* Next!
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Shit getting real.

Wait.
    ESO is themeparked so how is this kingdom vs kingdom gonna play out exactly? it'll be interesting to know.

i wish that kingdom luck if they are going to come Wurm, hazeron or Arma 3 wasteland

Quote Originally Posted by Aikar Walmoor View Post
    Shit getting real.

Wait.
    ESO is themeparked so how is this kingdom vs kingdom gonna play out exactly? it'll be interesting to know.
    It's not. Someone should do some homework before making grand statements like this. I applaud the idea mind you, and in games like EvE it can be quite fun to have wars like this. But to my knowledge there is no active games that allow this and I will not log back into Eve again. Unless they were to do something like create a brand new server. That would be lots of fun and I'd sign up all 6 of my accounts again.

Otherwise, <bleh>. DF1 had a nice epic world war that Hyperion eventually lost, and it was every bit as epic as the great wars in Eve. Nothing remotely fun since then though.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Thread Information