+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings to one n all

Default Greetings to one n all

I greet thee as Eeric Gonzo!
    I am from Devonshire in the lands of England I have travelled great lengths to great you on such a fine night!
    The moon is so bright, so this feels right!
    I am a Thursar and a warrior by trade, its a new trade but one i have become well accustomed too!
    With my ol'trusty sword and undergoing training with the ever reaching poleaxe I will do my upmost to help with the defence of Bakti or where ever the fight goes!

I am a fast learner and hoping to be even faster in battles!

Hope to se you all around and hopefully be given the opportunity to serve under your banner!

All hail King Manus of Hyperion and The Duchy of Wessex

Hey Eeric welcome to the Duchy. I'm also a Brit and there seems to be a fair few of us already in the Duchy! If you ever need to make some gold feel free to PM me and I'll try and put together a small group of us to go hunt some Sators or something. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this to you but if you need armour or weapons you should contact Dismas, or Dizmaz, or Dizmas or w/e alias he may be using. However, don't pester him! A simple message on teamspeak listing what you need should be sufficient and at a guild price it will be more than affordable.

Hey Maverique, thanks for the welcome and the kind words
    I may take you up on that hunting some time.
    Thanks for saying about Dismas but I think I will probably use the guild services when I am officially serving under the Banner and off my Trial period!
    Would feel as if I was taking advantage else!

Hope to see you in the field.
    Cheers

Well, if you hunt things for Dismas it's a give a take situation, right? Just ask him what he needs and you can always go out and hunt for him. I haven't been around these last few days though as I have been quite busy irl!

It's good to see more Brits! We need more EU timezone individuals!

I hope to have the pleasure of making your acquaintance, Eeric.

Good morning,
    It may be with some regret, I have decided that the Guild is not for me.
    This is for a few reasons of which the main and the overall deciding factor was my good friends IRL who also play do not wish to join therefore I have decided to I leave my trial early.

I thank you for the opportunity but I won't be flying the banner at this time.
    I will however remain in or around Bakti and help fight the good fight.

I am thankful to the few who had nice words in game and in this post,
    To you all I say goodbye n farewell

Yours Sincerly

Eeric Gonzo

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Good luck to you!
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Thread Information