+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone! :)

Default Hello everyone! :)

Hello, my name is Oliver Tverrå. I am 22 years old and live in Norway <-- by now you know that my english sucks :3
    Currently work in finance but i hate it so i will go to school again to change that cause it sucks

If i could choose what i want to roleplay its the Demon of Tindrem, but i understand that its impossible since there are alott of demons there allready :P

I am a friendly guy that love to help people, but i can be just as opposite aswell.

I have been playing this game for quite some time, but i have never been able to be overpowered yett.
    I have 4 characters:
    Kenrayo - He is a ma, though i deleted some skill points to try out something but failed, so i have to train them up again to gett maxed again.

Pshykicz - He is a tamer/mage and also a thief, i will remove the thief skillset since it is useless and doesnt bring his name any good :P

Pshykix - He is a miner that ive made not long ago, he is far from maxed yett.

Dont remember the name - He is a bowmaker, not max lores yett but can be really quick.

Well i hope we gett along and see you in the world of Mortal Online!

I am looking forward to meeting you in the game and on Teamspeak (that's where most of the community hang out)

Has a Clerk, Aelian the Chamberlain or Caldros the Governor-General gone through your application with you?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information