Thread: Azidano's Pilgrimage to Tindrem

Default Azidano's Pilgrimage to Tindrem

The reason for this pilgrimage is at the conclusion of this thread:

http://duchyofwessex.org/forum/showt...e-Sin-Of-Lying

As a means to seek redemption and Divine Forgiveness the Reverend Father Varrick, Parson of Nave, and currently highest ranking member of the Holy Church of Soldeus suggested that I perform a Pilgrimage to Tindrem.

As of last night, this pilgrimage is underway.

I left with my willing brothers in faith:

Caldros Valkran
    Camarro Valkran
    Maxiks Wildsky
    Oualid Zerghi
    Zoktavir Bardran
    (There was one other, I forgot their character name, the guy with the horse)

We arrived promptly and safely by the grace of Soldeus. Here I provided an oration in the virtues of following Soldeus, met staunchly by many disbelievers who cared to mock my words. Yet my strength is derived from my faith in the One Lord Soldeus.

My target was to gather 10 gold worth of Tithes, I have so far collected a total of 61 cuprum, however we encountered two potential believers who were introduced into the Duchy.

At this moment in time I shall assume more penance is required and shall remain in Tindrem, unless I am released by the Reverend Father Varrick.

I thank all the faithful who joined in this expedition, may Soldeus Bless you all.

It was very moving. My good friend Urbania was there, and she certainly moved as far away as possible. If she'd been faster she might have avoided the industrial capacity collection plate that was going around. I suspect the reason it only contained 61 cuprum is that there was no room left after she was encouraged to donate a donkey.

""Verily" saith he, "would that thine Mother had been here, we might have saved the donkey also.""

The donkey was a Holy Martyr for the Cause... I expect you to sing songs of praises.

Rest in (Gold) Pieces, Donkey

Thread Information