Thread: Wanted: Cronite Artisan to make gear

Default Wanted: Cronite Artisan to make gear

Looking to have made
    4 Cronite Greatswords with Spongewood hilts(non katana)
    2 Cronite long katanas with flakestone 2h katana hilt.
    2 Cronite long spears with 2h short handles.

I will provide cronite! Must have max lores! Paying extremely well

Thank you

Is this order still pending, given your guild relocation?

Anyone can Place orders even people from other guilds, how else do you think an economy works....

But it does affect the pricing and priority - requisitions for Duchy members are heavily subsidised.

Always thought of this subfoum as a center for inter-guild requisitions, my mistake. Free bump I guess

Anybody in the guild has the freedom to sell to whomever they wish, and advertise via any means. As Kreager has alluded to, this is one of the ways economies operate.

But Lorgren, I see your point. From the Treasury's perspective, any Guild Assets or Guild Labour goes to the Guild as a priority, including the wares of House Artisans.

But as for private transanctions, there are no trade embargos at this moment in time, unless the Governor-General declares as such.

You all forget that Kreager Stonewall is still a Freeman to His Majesty, Manus Dei, above all else. Though he may be a member of another Guild within game, his priorities are to uphold the Duchy of Wessex above all else, and so we should not consider him as separate from the other Guild Priorities.

Until such time as the unthinkable happens and Freeman Kreager Stonewall goes against the Duchy of Wessex in-game, we should consider him as part of the Guild. He is a citizen of our great community, even if we don't agree with his membership in RPK.

Trade is a great avenue for talks between groups that normally dislike one another. This is why Trade Embargoes usually make things worse, and why I will not be trade embargoing anyone, unless at utmost need, or to defend our own Duchy of Wessex and her allies.

Thread Information