Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Butchery Stockpiles in need of processing.

Default Butchery Stockpiles in need of processing.

Sorry for the break in Format.

THIS WILL ALWAYS BE DONE IN BAKTI

This would be Kret Herning in-game.

So, myself, Lorgren and a few others that do a few runs, have begun amassing carcass in need of processing for resale.

Check back frequently for larger stockpiles.

-----

Current Items in need of processing:

4,000 Spiderling
    11,000 Wolf

-----

Finished Processing.

Assorted Carcasses 2/20/14 -Filled by Morita-
    Outcome: 95G. X sent to guild, rest split between Butcher and Hunters.

Assorted Carcasses 2/16/14 -Filled by Morita-
    Outcome: 27G. 10 sent to Guild. 17 split between Butcher and Hunter.

Assorted Carcasses 2/13/14 -Filled by Morita-
    Outcome: 19.6 G. 10 sent to Guild. 9.6 Between Hunter and butcher.

Assorted Carcasses 2/18/14 -Filled by Morita-
    Outcome: 280G X sent to guild. Rest split amongst Hunters and Butcher.

Assorted Carcasses 2/26/14 - Filled by Morita-
    Outcome 18G. 10 Sent to guild. 8 Split between hunter and butcher.
    -----

X means I have no tracked the other hunter's contributions from the hunt.

The current idea is to give a portion of the processed good's gold to the Butcher and another to the guild.

For Example:

Terror Carc. goes for 4G per stack. 1G would be dropped on Butcher. 1 G would be dropped on guild and 2 would go to hunter.

This will be updated as we gather more carcasses.
    Last edited by Temp Thersist; 02-26-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Excellent work. Currently my butcher Maurra is concentrating on razorbacks, for which she has full lores. However, I'll take a look and see if I can put up some buy orders for other carcasses. I don't need a "cut" of the money, I'll just buy in at market rates and process, you can just divide the money between yourselves and the guild. I can adjust buy order prices to make a small profit or cover my costs as needed.

Mahira used to butcher Terror Birds and placed buy orders up for 3g per stack.

If one were to butcher the Terror Bird carcasses, and were to vendor all the items you get with full lores, you'd probably make around 4 gold per stack, as the OP said.

Unfortunately, I believe Mahira has abandoned the butchery of Terror Birds, but I think that Dismas has a butcher capable of butchering Terror Birds, not sure what level his lores are, though.

I like the OP, though, it creates a sort of virtual marketplace, and generates revenue for the guild, thank you for your organisation in this mater Temp (Kret)

If we are using this 25% to guild, 25% to butcher and 50% to hunter, split, then Razorbacks would come to:

57 Silver for the guild
    57 Silver for the butcher
    1 Gold & 14 Silver for the hunter
    Last edited by Azidano Valkran; 02-14-2014 at 01:23 PM.

I've checked, and I won't be able to cover this one. I am maxed out on points and I only have 50 in scale lore, so I can't make Terror Birds or Sators pay. Can anyone else deal with these?

Updated as of 2/15/14 2 AM Central US

The buy orders I put up for razorback are 2g per stack.

If we can get a butcher to do them, the Duchy buy prices on the other carcasses are:
    Terror birds = 3g per stack
    Sator = 4g per stack

I see you quote a price of 4g per stack for terror bird, but our buy prices are based on what the vendor pays for the products, in this case 4,06,00 gold. 6 silver is an insufficient margin. However, if we had a regular demand for keeled scale I could agree an increase to 4g per stack.

Butchers acting indepently can, of course, set their own prices.

Camarro, I think putting the buy orders for the Terror Birds for 3g a stack, is essentially fulfilling the criteria of 1 "gold to the butcher". I believe, for the guild, buy orders should be put up for 2g per stack, and for every stack sold, the butcher will donate a gold to the guild, and that way the butcher gets their 2 gold.

Well, at this point, I've just looked at the total amassed gold and divided based on that.

For example, if I made close to 20-30 gold on an order, I'd just drop 10 gold on the guild and the remainder is split between butcher and myself. It gives the guild a pretty chunk and give us some chump-change for later. Speaking of which, Vaults recieved another 10G from my first order.

Updated as of 2/19/14

Temp, would you mind if we sticky this thread?

Thread Information