Greetings,
Lately I have heard things getting thrown around lightly. I have heard rumors of disgruntled people not wanting to go through our legal systems. I have heard rumors of people wanting to go to war with us "just because they can". War is ugly. War against the faithful is a sin. War hurts innocents. War takes away resources from the faithful. It is not to be tolerated.

I charge all clergy to reach out and attempt to soothe things over. The faithful should not wage war upon other faithful. To do so is a grave sin. But a graver sin still would be to not act upon this. If reason and faith aren't enough to steer them away from a life of sin; I shall be forced to use one of the greatest forms of punishment I have available - Excommunication. It is not something I wish to use. In fact, I dread it. But for great sin, great remedy must be used so they do not poison the rest of the flock.

Please reach out to the misguided and bring them back into the fold. If they choose not to at least follow the tenants of the Radiant Lord, then they shall no longer have his protection. I shall not name anyone, but it shouldn't be hard for you to find who I am talking about and attempt to mend things over.