Thread: Looking to purchase | Pet: Wolf

Default Looking to purchase | Pet: Wolf

Name:

Kret Herning

Order:

Wolf or Wolf Variation.
    Preferred Pet point range: 25-40 (Perhaps higher)

Bakti

Do you have Wolfie lore (Canidae)?

I'mma send over a few, let me know what fits your pet points. I have full lore, i THINK that means it's minus 10pp for me.

Sent:
    Lvl 14 - was 29pp to me
    Lvl 18 - was 30pp to me
    Lvl 19 - was 31pp to me
    Lvl 100 - was 68pp to me, Think it was 68 :P

Only Dire Wolves im' seeing are lvl 100. Those are 72pp to me.
    Last edited by Jybwee DuPree; 02-10-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Probably lift the 18 and 19 from you. My current cap is 48 PP. (In training)

I'm not a tamer and am just experimenting with a few things for combat.

Expected coin from each?

----

Would you like me to resend the other receipts?

Nah, keep em. Take them out of the stable and send em on a death trip to a random red.. whatever

If you plan on using pets in combat I highly recommend advanced creature control and herding. They help with per point costs. And the two beast mastery skills for sake of combat.

Keep 'em coming everyone!

The dogs are being used as tools for war, so, as you can probably imagine, they don't have the greatest life expectancy.

I used to get combat pets with my tamer and give them to Maurgana to use in combat, but I got fed up with it and dropped the Beast Mastery points. You can spend a crazy amount of time and effort to produce a decent combat pet, only to see it die within the first 30 seconds. If I use them at all these days, I go for something easy to get and treat them as a disposable asset just to distract and disorganize the enemy. Dogs are fine, wolves, molvas or whatever, just tame them and throw them into battle.

Of course, PvE is different, and if you want to train and skill for a battle molva for grinding heavy mobs while you heal it, that works very well.

What we really need in game is this:

Historical accounts of incendiary pigs or flaming pigs were recorded by the military writer Polyaenus and by Aelian. [Ed: no relation as far as I know, but I may be wrong.] Both writers reported that Antigonus II Gonatas' siege of Megara in 266 BC was broken when the Megarians doused some pigs with combustible pitch or resin, set them alight, and drove them towards the enemy's massed war elephants. The elephants bolted in terror from the flaming, squealing pigs, often killing great numbers of their own soldiers.

Friend Nareaf when you can.

Pretty much the point, Camarro. Just more pressure for the enemy, even if only miniscule damage output.

---

Will do on the friending.

Quote Originally Posted by Camarro Valkran View Post
    Historical accounts of incendiary pigs or flaming pigs were recorded by the military writer Polyaenus and by Aelian. [Ed: no relation as far as I know, but I may be wrong.] Both writers reported that Antigonus II Gonatas' siege of Megara in 266 BC was broken when the Megarians doused some pigs with combustible pitch or resin, set them alight, and drove them towards the enemy's massed war elephants. The elephants bolted in terror from the flaming, squealing pigs, often killing great numbers of their own soldiers.
    1. Douse pigs with resin.
    2. Set them alight and drive toward enemy.
    3. Campodon stampede.
    4. ????
    5. Roast pig for victory dinner.

As a putative relative of mine once said, "War is Hell"; and, as a soft atheist, I believe it.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Thread Information