+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social anxiety

Default Social anxiety

take this how you want
    I just really want to join Wessex and role play.
    This post is mandatory, I didnt come here to sympathy monger so dont try to give me your, pity. I dont care. I just want to role play, and play MO, and make some in game role playing friends along the way.
    I really really hate talking to people unless I absolutely have to. I mean, it is almost like a task.. like.. I have to build up a lot of energy to go out of my way to have a 30 second conversation that has no meaning or purpose in my life's practicality but seeing as how I really really want to join Wessex, this post is a must.
    I mean, I'm generally a great guy. I like to have fun and joke around but the shit I've seen while serving my country I just really like to avoid people. In game, when I role play it is totally different though because then I can be someone else, and that is why I love games like MO, and guilds like Wessex because no one cares who you really are.
    I dont intend to get to know anybody personally, but their charector and what they have created. It's sort of inspiring. I want to know them. Well, Aenmar does..
    I'm a very open person when I do talk to people. I am not really afraid of what people think of me. I'm rather brutally honest almost to the point of being socially unacceptable but it can be rather funny, or entertaining. At least it is for me. But that could be the reason why I have no friends and I'm playing online video games all the time.
    A little about me, I served in the Marine Corps for about a year but they discharged me due to a fraudulent enlistment. It was fucking bullshit, but the navy likes to fuck over Marines.
    My brother I went to highschool with, enlisted with, went to boot camp with may be going to the war store in Afghanistan while I am here, with no honor and a heart full of shame. I'm a loser. I'm pretty awkward, and I have a cat named Oshi. He is pretty furry. I'm usually the guy that past out first at the party.
    I don't have a job.
    I smoke a lot of medicinal to escape feeling... and thinking.
    It's legal.
    It usually works.
    I like to play games like this (MO) because of the open ended story. I really want to create my own chapter of history and be mentioned in the halls of MO forums as a leader of Wessex.
    Even with my problems, I as a fucking great Marine.
    I kept everything I learned.
    And more, and I want to bring it to use.
    I look forward to friendships, funny jokes, and killing PKers.
    I look forward to just, simply playing MO with some friends.
    Now that I am no longer able to serve, I am getting a degree in Journalism, and hopefully can land a job at the Standard Press, a news paper company in my town.
    Or maybe the Millwaukee Freeman.
    A larger newspaper company.
    Before I was a Marine I enjoyed writing, art, the cinema, movies, world news, politics, science (astrology, botonoy, zoology). But now I'm rather nihilistic and cynical about everything. But when I roleplay, I can be someone else, one of the charectors I created... and I can explore a new world as someone else. That is what I love most about RPG's. I think we are all here because were missing something Life cannot bring us.
    have a great day

Thank you sir for your bravery in both past deeds and in posting this. I look forward to seeing you in game and I hope we as a guiild are what you are looking for.

Hail and well-met friend!

I am Caldros Valkran. I am Chancellor and Regent in Nave. I am glad to see such enthusiasm even ffrom the information you have given here. I do hope to get to know you Aenmar better both in character and as a person.

I will process your application tomorrow but to speed up your involvement a surname for you username on the forums is required. You can pm me a surname when you've thought of one. Also come on TS! PM me for the address.

If you have any further questions just pm myself, Aelian Valkran, Ternix Valerius, or Azzerhoden Rader I.

You'll fit right in, welcome to the club man.

I look forward to speaking with you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information