Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Faeran Stonewall

Quote Originally Posted by Faeran Stonewall View Post
    6.) Mr.Valkran, were you there during the actual killing of Zakkiya? If not, why does the chat log clearly show that you were?
    I was in Bakti but I did not see the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeran Stonewall View Post
    7.) Images show that you saw what was going on. Why didn't you tell me Zakkiya was a serf in between when I tried communicating with him to the time of the killing?
    For a number of reasons. I didn't really know who you were at the time, but I had been told you were "a special case" and "it was OK." I also do not engage in chat with people we are at war with, and I would certainly not identify an untagged Wessex member to an enemy.

Defendant, post any follow-up questions or state that you do not have any.

Do so within 12 hours.

Objections can be contested within 12 hours after they are made.

No further questions. Thank you Mr.Valkran for your time.

We can now proceed with actual rebuttals.

The plaintiff may now go ahead and make rebuttals or arguments in regards to what has been said and posted such far.

Do so within 24 hours.

No arguments your Honor.

The defendant may now go ahead and make rebuttals or arguments in regards to what has been said and posted such far.

Do so within 24 hours.

I have one arguement about the witness statement. Mr. Valkran implies he saw me at 8:12 on the 9th of January in the TS. However, Zakkiya states he was attacked by me in the early afternoon. A.) Mortal Online is down every morning at 8:12 for a reboot. B.) No one at all can say what any one person saw or didn't see in a TS 5-7 hours before or after the early afternoon, or at anytime actually.

This is of course assuming everyone described their times in the proper time zone since this forum runs off of GMT -5.

The forum time is whatever you set your time-zone as.

Plaintiff and witness, go ahead and state what time-zone you have used in your previous statements. If there has been any confusion due to AM/PM conversion state that as well. Do so within 24 hours.

Going forward, all should state the time-zone UTC-offset when dealing with time in any way. If a time-zone isn't specified, it will be assumed to be universal time (UTC). If AM/PM isn't specified, it will be assumed to be 24-hour time.

My apologies to the court. I took the time from the Duchy of Wessex forum post I made, not noticing that it uses 12 hour rather than 24 hour format. My statement should have read "at 08:12 PM on 9th January" ie. 20:12. This is 20:12 GMT.

All times stated by council have been in PST (GMT-8) All my forum times are also set to the same time zone.

I move to strike Ms. Stonewalls argument from record, as to not cause confusion within the jury.

Closed Thread

Thread Information