Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Faeran Stonewall

The defendant may go ahead and question the plaintiff now. Submit your questions or state that you do not have any within 24 hours.

1.) I remember the former Governor General, Sir Otto Osterwind, saying SEVERAL times, if you did not have a geared fighting character ready, you should not be guilded in game. If you did, and even if you didn't, have a geared fight ready character, why didn't you have your tag up so others could see it?

2.) Why didn't you properly post on the forums, for example, in the Trial Members Post? NOTE: I can't and have never been able to see where you posted. http://imgur.com/qpDaj9V This link shows what my forums look like.

3.) You told the court you were not paying attention to the chat window correct? If this is true, how was it that you were holding another conversation with another person while not looking at your window?

4.) Is it true that either Rhodri Taliesin or Ternix Valerius were the ones who said you should take me to court?

5.) Prior to either of them telling you to bring me to court, did you feel that your death justified this trial?

6.) If a member of wessex, who is not me, had killed you then healed you and returned your stuff, would you be bringing them to trial?

7.) Have you ever killed an untagged character?

Plaintiff, proceed and answer each question.

Do so within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeran Stonewall View Post
    1.) I remember the former Governor General, Sir Otto Osterwind, saying SEVERAL times, if you did not have a geared fighting character ready, you should not be guilded in game. If you did, and even if you didn't, have a geared fight ready character, why didn't you have your tag up so others could see it?
    I had only been in the game 3 days on the day you killed me. I had no idea about the tag or even how to turn it off/on.

2.) Why didn't you properly post on the forums, for example, in the Trial Members Post? NOTE: I can't and have never been able to see where you posted. http://imgur.com/qpDaj9V This link shows what my forums look like.
    I do not recall why or why not. I would assume it being very new to the game and the guild and not knowing my way around the forums at the time.

3.) You told the court you were not paying attention to the chat window correct? If this is true, how was it that you were holding another conversation with another person while not looking at your window?
    I didn't have a mic for team speak at the time, so I would respond via guild chat. I believe that what you were seeing was a mis-tell.

4.) Is it true that either Rhodri Taliesin or Ternix Valerius were the ones who said you should take me to court?
    No.

5.) Prior to either of them telling you to bring me to court, did you feel that your death justified this trial?
    Neither of them did tell me to do so. But, after I learned about Wessex laws and rights, and how you were a member of an opposing guild, yes I did. Prior to, I had no idea about trials. But I did think the whole thing stinks. Having a member of your enemy within your own guild is a huge breach of security.

6.) If a member of wessex, who is not me, had killed you then healed you and returned your stuff, would you be bringing them to trial?
    If you are asking if someone else in Wessex attacked me after me presenting no threat to them, after being alt tabed only to find myself under attack, who then killed me, and then attacked me again, then healed me, and goaded me to attack them, then ran away and jumped on-top of a hut and when I asked them why they attacked me only laughed at me and who only gave me my things back after I begged them and never said “Sorry” yeah, we'd still be right here. A simple answer for the Court is, “Yes.”

7.) Have you ever killed an untagged character?
    It's been debated if I have killed anyone, untagged or not.

Defendant, post any follow-up questions or state that you do not have any.

Do so within 24 hours.

1.) You once again confirm you had only been in games 4 days, sorry, you changed it to 3 days. How can this be true when this screen shot shows you wearing a veteran cape that requires a 10 month membership to the game? http://imgur.com/F2xJGwa

2.) You say neither Rhodri nor Ternix told you about the laws of Wessex. Who did, so that we may call them as a witness?

3.) You say it's been debated whether or not you have killed anyone. How is this a debate when your character sheet clearly shows you have killed 9 innocent blue characters? I now present the screen shot. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ps2937dded.png

Plaintiff, proceed and answer each question.

Do so within 24 hours.

1.) You once again confirm you had only been in games 4 days, sorry, you changed it to 3 days. How can this be true when this screen shot shows you wearing a veteran cape that requires a 10 month membership to the game? [url]http://imgur.com/F2xJGwa[/url]

I played way back in beta. I left for many years. Only came back January 5th, 2014. I was just as shocked to see the cape offered to me as you were. Any reasonable person could understand how leaving a game as deep and complex as Mortal Online is would result in forgetting a lot of the nuances of the game.

2.) You say neither Rhodri nor Ternix told you about the laws of Wessex. Who did, so that we may call them as a witness?

Brother Azidano Valkran.

3.) You say it's been debated whether or not you have killed anyone. How is this a debate when your character sheet clearly shows you have killed 9 innocent blue characters? I now present the screen shot. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/bethdar/ZakiyyaKucukstats_zps2937dded.png

I killed blues in duels to help get their hunger up.

Defendant, submit any final follow-up questions if you still have something important to ask or state that you do not have any. The questioning shouldn't go on for too long so only post a third set of questions if there is still something important that has not been answered.

Do so within 24 hours.

Given the information, and proof, that I have of not being able to recognize you as a member of Wessex, why do you feel it's still murder?

Do you have any proof that I taunted you after your death? As an example, how you stated you had to beg me for your gear.

Closed Thread

Thread Information