Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Faeran Stonewall

I have proof of me searching the forums and NOT being able to find those posts. I'm not saying you weren't a member. I'm saying I saw nothing that said you were. I thought you were DA, that's why I killed you. It implies that in my post of events.

Yes, he was a threat, he didn't respond which made me think he was calling in DA friends to come gank me. Which is also stated in my post of events.

He was a WAR target. Does ANYONE here understand what that means? YOU ALL KNOW that when you're in a war in MO you need to be careful and not let the enemy get the advantage. When you were at war with HAWK, you went to Tindrem and killed them regardless of whether or not they were acting hostile or not. Same with RAGE.

Usually I don't keep my war targets alive at all. I didn't see anymore DA so I stopped attacking after the last corrupt. I then healed you and told you that you could gear up and fight me instead of me just killing you with no fight, cause that's no fun. REMEMBER I thought you were DA.

Ever since I attacked Opius (Rhodri's butcher), not knowing he was Rhodri's butcher at the time, I started searching the forums via my Iphone. I found nothing about you (and I have proof that I couldn't see that post). I probably still can't see it. And I scoured it completely after you died. Instead of just searching your name, I went through every thread I had access to, and STILL found nothing.

In combat, it didn't matter, I don't attack Wessex unless they attack me. And all who come out in combat should wear WSX tag. I expect that since you are a part of Wessex in MO that you wear the WSX tag. Be proud of the guild you're in.

Plaintiff, post any follow-up questions or state that you do not have any.

Do so within 24 hours.

My apologies to the court for my tardiness. It will not happen again.

Ms. Stonewall, you knew that RPK was in a war with Wessex. Knowing your agreement with Wessex was that you are not to do anything that hurts Wessex, why did you stay in a guild that was at war with Wessex?

Ms. Stonewall, you sated that you came to Bak'ti but as a member of Wessex, you would know that Bak'ti is a Wessex city. Many members call Bak'ti their home. Why put yourself in a position where you could possibly hurt another Wessex member? Why not hunt where DA normally is at?

Ms. Stonewall, you told me to “gear up and fight” yet you took my weapons and armor from my carcass after killing me. Being as I had only been playing four days at this point, how could I fight you after you had stolen my items?

Defendant, proceed and answer each question.

Do so within 24 hours.

I didn't do anything to hurt Wessex. I can control myself in a situation like that. I didn't attack any Wessex member that I knew was a Wessex member. You were unmarked and not viewable on the forums.

I didn't put myself in any position my friend. Wessex members should wear their tag at all times. You put yourself in the position by wearing no tag and not properly posting on the forums. DA was seen in Bakti. I went to the last place I saw them last.

How am I supposed to know you only have one gear set? And you had no weapons in your loot bag just flakestone and plate armor. I don't even think it was a full set. I didn't know you were new or Wessex. So please stop asking questions related to you as the answer will stay the same...I didn't know you were Wessex because you were unmarked and not on the forums.

Plaintiff, submit any final follow-up questions if you still have something important to ask or state that you do not have any. The questioning shouldn't go on for too long so only post a third set of questions if there is still something important that has not been answered.

Do so within 24 hours.

Just two more questions.

Ms. Stonewall, you currently hold rank 9 standing within RPK. That seems rather high. The only title higher then that is guild master. That must have be a lot of time and hard work invested. If you have put so much work into RPK to obtain such a rank, why are you with Wessex? If there was an open war between Wessex and RPK, which side would you be fighting for?

Ms. Stonewall, you are quoted saying, "YOU HAVE A CHOICE to come out and fight us [RPK!]. If you don't want to lose your "expensive" gear stay in town." (Link here) You go on to say how powerful and numberous RPK is in contrast to Wessex. Which guild do you like more?

Defendant, continue and answer each question.

Do so within 24 hours.

I object to both these questions as they have nothing to do with the death of the Plaintiff. However, if anyone wishes answers to these questions feel free to contact me via TS or PMs.

I choose to answer these instead of objecting to them.

We don't have titles in RPK like they do in Wessex. All of the veteran players that the guild master trusts is rank 9. I actually spend more time defending Wessex (talking to people to get wardecs ended and paying off your debts) and time watching you guys duel and trying to help. When I'm not Pvping I'm in some way helping Wessex. Maybe you just don't know it. If there was an open war where one side truly hated the other I wouldn't fight either side because both communities are filled with good friends. If RPK seriously wanted to hurt you guys I would fight for the fight to end. But that isn't the intention. It's just open pvp.

Both guilds have something I love, besides some of the people in it, that I haven't seen combined in MO. Wessex is a part of a feudal society reinactment. That's right up my alley. Wessex is also my home in MO. Whether I'm in it or out of it, I will always be there for the people if I can be. RPK is my second home. When I was roaming around solo for 4 months after everything got sieged they offered me spot in their guild and I found all my northern friends and have been with them ever since. I can't give you an answer of who I like more. I'm fighting to keep myself here. That has to say something.

Closed Thread

Thread Information