Thread: Wanted: Stamina Food

Default Wanted: Stamina Food

Character: Camarro
    Item: stamina food
    Qty: 1,000 +
    Delivery: CoD or in person
    Price: Please quote me qty available and price

Thank you

Valdovas Kadangi, you make food/beer, right?

I just brewed up about 4k Guinness the other day. Handed out 1k so far i'll send 1k over to ya in a few min.

Idk if it's THE best stam food out there but it's perty darned good. I shall share my extremely secret and complicated recipe with you tho -
    Oat Flour + Purified Water + Fermentation Jar = Guinness! You get Oat Flour just by grinding Oats. The smallest amount of liquid base you can use with the fermentation jar is 31% so that's what i do (as Oat Flour has more stam reserves than purified water). I've looked at a handful of other liquid bases but so far just plain purified water is one of the best for stam reserves in liquids and it's cheap 2g for 10k from reagent vendor. I forget if it's any different in stam than regular water but purified doesn't have the poisonous effects of regular water.

Edit: Sent! Tbh, i've just been giving it out for free. No idea what the price would be. I don't usually have a TON on hand as my gatherer doesn't usually run into oats unless i specifically go on my oat gathering route. Oat route is another trade secret :P
    Last edited by Jybwee DuPree; 01-08-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiyna Orsis View Post
    I just brewed up about 4k Guinness the other day. Handed out 1k so far i'll send 1k over to ya in a few min.

Idk if it's THE best stam food out there but it's perty darned good. I shall share my extremely secret and complicated recipe with you tho -
    Oat Flour + Purified Water + Fermentation Jar = Guinness! You get Oat Flour just by grinding Oats. The smallest amount of liquid base you can use with the fermentation jar is 31% so that's what i do (as Oat Flour has more stam reserves than purified water). I've looked at a handful of other liquid bases but so far just plain purified water is one of the best for stam reserves in liquids and it's cheap 2g for 10k from reagent vendor. I forget if it's any different in stam than regular water but purified doesn't have the poisonous effects of regular water.

Edit: Sent! Tbh, i've just been giving it out for free. No idea what the price would be. I don't usually have a TON on hand as my gatherer doesn't usually run into oats unless i specifically go on my oat gathering route. Oat route is another trade secret :P
    Awww, he thinks 'where the oats are' is a secret.

But it is a simple, not an easy, route to take.

Now, the thing about Purified Water is, it's functionally just the same if you pay the Reagent Vendor for it, or if you dip it out of the mountain streams high, high above Fabernum. But I still claim that the best beer is made from hand-gathered Purified Water.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Quote Originally Posted by Casilda Tametomo View Post
    Awww, he thinks 'where the oats are' is a secret.
    It IS secret!!! Just like my secret desert horse herd, my secret Stalker and Hunter lyks, my secret zoologist, also a secret town called BakTi. If paid well i may give hints to their locations :P

Other peeps are selling stam food on the broker for 2g per k, if you'd like a price to work off of.

I need some of this too Reiyna! Like a stack is possible. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Caldros Valkran View Post
    I need some of this too Reiyna! Like a stack is possible. :P
    OUCH! i get a little over 3k (i think it is) from a full stack of Oats. Not a fan of gathering Oats. But i'll send over 1k for ya.

Thank you!

So, next time we log on and think "what shall I do ?" the answer is ... gather some oats and send them to Reiyna.

Thread Information