Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wanted: Stamina Food

Where do you find these so-called "Oats"?

How did you get back?

I believe he used some sort of carriage, shaped like an onion. Although his travel companion was quite the ass.

Here's my ultra secret route if anyone want to gather some. It takes awhile to figure out where the 'nodes' are as sometimes there will be a few patches but only like 2 full 'nodes' to actually gather from.

Map may not be completely accurate, but close enough :P

That's basically it. There's alot along the north side of the big lake if ya just follow the shore, then i swing up to those other 2 lakes as there's some around there. I usually come back with a full stack, but it's just very open around there and semi-dangerous. Also gotta be careful when you get by the priest as there's bears, bandits, and wolves that won't think twice about killing ya.

Sometimes i head up the west side of the lake and come back to start a little east of the priest then swing west, then up to the 2 lakes, then come back down by the belbus... but anyway, figure out the best way that works for you if you choose to do some gathering.

Did you hire a two year old to renderthat for you? XD jk

Quote Originally Posted by Caldros Valkran View Post
    Did you hire a two year old to renderthat for you? XD jk
    lol i was search'n for a cool lookin/unique map and found this -
    http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/t...ceables.49336/

but then i had to blow up one section and.... well.. not the prettiest thing, but it works.

DID THE MATH.. well, i think the right math.

I got 5400 flour from 1 stack of oats.. that makes (if my math was right when brewing) That made 3900 Guinness.
    Last edited by Jybwee DuPree; 01-14-2014 at 07:19 PM.

There are some on the south and north sides of the east river, as well, near the Dragon Fangs. And do not omit the northernmost lake! Though if you start finding barley, you've gone too far.

People pass the oats dozens of times a day. Fewer people pick them than pick off the pickers.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Thread Information