Closed Thread

Thread: Oath of Office - Azidano Valkran, Chamberlain of Nave

Default Oath of Office - Azidano Valkran, Chamberlain of Nave

In the Name of Soldeus,
    Most Profitable,
    Most Generous,

I, Azidano Valkran, before His Majesty, Manus Dei, hereby pledge my service under as Chamberlain of Nave to Sir Otto Osterwind, Governor-General of the Ducal colony of Nave.

I swear to undertake the burden and responsibility for maintaining the provisions and resources of the Ducal Colony of Nave.

I gracefully accept the responsibility to be accountable for the use of public funds of the Colonial Treasury of Nave for the good of the Duchy and the Duke's subjects. I shall seek new clans and guilds so that we may trade with each other, bringing prosperity to the Duchy and her subjects.

I also swear to see to the entertainments and comforts within any territories owned by the Duchy and to manage the zoning of construction therein.

By the Will of Soldeus, may He witness this oath, before the Duke and his subjects in Nave.

- Azidano Valkran

By my hand and the Wyvern Seal of Wessex, the College of Arms finds this Oath to be given in good order, and it is hereby recorded.

May the Radiant Lord shine brightly upon the His Grace the Duke, upon Sir Otto Osterwind, upon Azidano Valkran, and upon all these desmesnes and the good people therein.

Levald Aurelius
    Herald Emcee

of the College of Arms
    of the Duchy of Wessex

Closed Thread

Thread Information