+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 5 6 7 8

Thread: Call to Assize: Mister Rhodri Taliesin

Yes there were Blue Guttersnipes around, you distinguished them through their actions and by the some odd one that openly wore their acronym/tags to be identified as Guttersnipes.

Apart from the 2 red mounted Gutersnipes members I do not recall spotting any other Guts members.

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Defendant, is it either possible or likely that Kumiko healed random Bakti blues and not GUTS blues? If not, why?

Plaintiff, if you healed blues in the area, is it either possible or likely that you by accident healed untagged GUTS? If not, why?

I was not able to heal anyone throughout the whole battle. My healing spells or offensive magic did not work due to the game being bugged at the time and the targets i was even trying to heal were moving at a high speed. The thing with mortal online is that there is a bug where when you try and heal something it does not work which is also reffered to as it being 'fizzled'.

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Mister Hawks Furysky, who is not a Wessex subject, has requested to be dismissed from the jury due to no longer being active in Nave and Wessex, and being occupied with other matters in life. Mister Hawks Furysky is dismissed from the jury.

The court summons Sir Bastor Sharpeye for jury duty.

Post an acknowledgment within 24 hours.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 02-17-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Reporting in. Though late. My apologies to the court.

How can I be of service?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information