+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Mister Rhodri Taliesin

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodri Taliesin View Post
    Further questions:

How many accounts both free to play and subscribed does the plaintiff actually have, including those unlisted and unnamed?

How many of these are in guilds or clans deemed as enemies?

Do you recall a character by the name of Dreadmine(d?), if so what became of that character?

Feel free to discount them if you find these questions irrelevant to the case, but otherwise I'm pretty much out of possible questions.
    I am only completely, without a doubt, aware of one free to play account in his possession. Kumiko being tagged [AA]. Dreadmined was under investigation, thought to be Dreadlust. After the leadership transition from Kreager to Kora, the investigation fell by the way side.

Defendant, post any follow-up questions or state that you do not have any. You have 24 hours to do so.

I have no further questions, thank you for answer Sir Otto Osterwind.

I have no other inquiries to pose, I request an extended leave from this court, I shall be indisposed and away for the next 11-12 days.

I'll be returned on the 7th of January 2014.

If I am able to connect on my phone I'll do my best to partake.

The plaintiff may now submit questions to the witness.

The defendant should then reply and state whether he has any objections to the questions. The defendant should try to do this as soon as possible, but no later than 140107.

Sir Otto Osterwind has always been an upstanding member of the Duchy of Wessex and does justice to the Osterwind name for his piety and honesty. There I'd like only a tiny bit of clarification about your conviction that I was a member of AA. I do not recall ever saying that I had a character tagged in AA. I do recall, however, having a conversation with Sir Otto where he asked me if I had a character in AA, to which I replied: "I felt sorry for them" because, as far as I knew, they were merely a crafting guild but are assumed to be part of GUTS. Could this possibly be another case of a broken telephone deal?

I understand that the next point regarding Dreadmind is that that assumption in mind that Dreadmind is one of my alts. I do not recall having this as any of my characters, so my next question would be this: How did you manage to verify that Dreadmind was, indeed, one of my alternate characters?

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlust Shadow View Post
    Sir Otto Osterwind has always been an upstanding member of the Duchy of Wessex and does justice to the Osterwind name for his piety and honesty. There I'd like only a tiny bit of clarification about your conviction that I was a member of AA. I do not recall ever saying that I had a character tagged in AA. I do recall, however, having a conversation with Sir Otto where he asked me if I had a character in AA, to which I replied: "I felt sorry for them" because, as far as I knew, they were merely a crafting guild but are assumed to be part of GUTS. Could this possibly be another case of a broken telephone deal?

I understand that the next point regarding Dreadmind is that that assumption in mind that Dreadmind is one of my alts. I do not recall having this as any of my characters, so my next question would be this: How did you manage to verify that Dreadmind was, indeed, one of my alternate characters?
    You offer me kindness in your words, thank you.

The conversation that I recalled did regard Kumiko being tagged [AA] for that brief moment to which you responded that you had felt sorry for them and that they were "tricked" into joining a war with GUTs and that is why you were seen with an [AA] tag. It could be possible.

Dreadmind was never verified as an alternate character, hence the investigation.

I have no objection to these questions.

Plaintiff, post any follow-up questions or state that you do not have any. You have 24 hours to do so.

The plaintiff is given a 2 days leave. He shall respond within 48 hours from now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information