+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Mister Rhodri Taliesin

Otto, please go ahead and respond within 24 hours.

I request for twelve hours extension as I may be returning tomorrow.

That's fine.

The post in question:

"I realize he's off to war with GUTs, but during the war he had his alt Kumiko tagged as an AA member. He admitted this to me when I confronted him saying he "felt bad for them."

-removed-

-removed-

"
    Word for word.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 12-18-2013 at 05:40 AM.

I have removed the admission-unrelated statements at the end of the quote due to irrelevance and speculation.

Defendant, ask further questions within 24 hours.

If the defendant has no more questions, the plaintiff may begin submitting questions to the witness.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 12-18-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Further questions:

How many accounts both free to play and subscribed does the plaintiff actually have, including those unlisted and unnamed?

How many of these are in guilds or clans deemed as enemies?

Do you recall a character by the name of Dreadmine(d?), if so what became of that character?

Feel free to discount them if you find these questions irrelevant to the case, but otherwise I'm pretty much out of possible questions.

Plaintiff, you have 24 hours to make any objections to the questions if you have any.

I have no objections, I am happy to let the witness to answer those questions.

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Otto, answer the questions within 24 hours.

How many accounts both free to play and subscribed does the plaintiff actually have, including those unlisted and unnamed?

I am unaware, currently, of how many accounts Dreadlust has, only that there may be numerous.

How many of these are in guilds or clans deemed as enemies?

Aside from Kumiko who was tagged "AA" as a subset of the guild GUTS, I am unaware.

Do you recall a character by the name of Dreadmine(d?), if so what became of that character?

The character was under investigation and believed to be an alternate of Dreadlust's whom was on the opposite side of the war and supposedly feeding information to the enemy. After the leadership transition from Kreager to Kora, the investigation did not continue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information