+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Call to Assize: Mister Rhodri Taliesin

Neither party has called any witnesses at this point. We'll proceed then. Each side will get the opportunity to question the other.

The plaintiff may now question the defendant. Submit your question as a reply to this thread. It will then be approved provided that it is relevant, or you will be asked to modify it.

The explanation as to why a question is relevant can be sent to me as a PM, or posted along with the question itself.

If you have no questions, then state so. Reply within 24 hours.

This is a rebuttal which can be saved for later.

· Second of all after you resurrected you had yelled out I see your working with the Gutternsipes ey, how did you find out it was me, was it because this character was previously tagged as Wessex? You also claim that i am or was a guttersnipes associate, do you have any proof to justify your claims?

· You claim that I was wearing steel armor pieces; can you clarify which pieces I was wearing?

· You claim I was wearing khurite splinted armor when in fact was wearing flakestone draconic armor, due to the fact that I only had been wearing draconic armor apart from dismas’ standard armor that he was giving to guild members which included platescale plate armor, would this mean you were looking at the wrong person at the time of the event. Do you also have evidence showing that I was wearing khurite splinted armor?

· You were fighting the 2 guttersnipes members in close combat, how and when did you get time to look at the surrounding and the people on a sloped hill where targeting people is close to impossible.

· You had claimed that you had called the guards on the enemy which had died since you had claimed that I was carrying the enemy’s armor, why would the guards not kill me even tho as you claim I was gray?

The second half about allies is going off topic.

· Instead of asking how I “got your armor” which I didn’t and asking back for it why did you decided hey ill just this person. Could it be the well-known grudge you hold again me or could it be just that this is one of your so called “justification for murder” moments?
    Edit by the plaintiff:
    Instead of asking how I “got your armor” which I didn’t and asking back for it why did you decided hey ill just kill this person. Could it be the well-known grudge you hold again me or could it be just that this is one of your so called “justification for murder” moments?

· You claim a possibility that the so called “reds” looted the armor and then you say that I had looted the reds dead bodies and also claim that you had called guards on the mounted reds. How can it be that they could pull that off in that short amount of town near the guard zone?

· How can you make sure I saw working with the guttersnipes? Was it a guess or was it simply a lie? There is proof of me destroying over 1000g worth of guttersnipes assets in videos and screenshots, how can it be that I would go out of my way to help the people that I was giving such a hard time to? Do you also have proof of me being linked to the guttersnipes or even helping the guttersnipe’s out?

Opinion on rumors irrelevant.

· Wessex has a court system to punish the crimes of people within the empire of wessex and are protocols on punishing people within the guild. Why would you take the law into your own hands and “exact” punishment to another member of wessex without proof? Is it because you see yourself as a superior member of Wessex or do you think that you are above Wessex law?

· You had claimed that somehow I had looted your armor near the town guardzone and was not killed by the guards. How could I manage to carry all of the armor that you claimed I had on me when I was on a mage that could not carry much weight due to its stats as shown here? (http://www.mortalonline.com/db/?cn=Kumiko).

· Let’s just say if I looted your armor off of the so called enemies (which I didn’t) and you claim that you name all of your armor Cavilier and Knight, due to your tendency of dying a lot in battle wouldn’t it mean that the enemy might have looted those armor pieces off of you during a previous battle and the enemy decided to wear it? And also anyone can name their armor Cavilier and Knight, do you have any proof that that was your armor?

· Why did Kreager contact me and ask me personal Questions about which guild I was in, how did he know I was Dreadlust. He also mentioned to get my forum privileges removed during that conversation due to security reasons which is understandable, how did he a person who I haven’t spoken to since April and which I hated until recently know who I was and you would not know who I was?
    Edit by the plaintiff:
    Why did Kreager contact me and ask me personal Questions about which guild I was in, how did he know I was Dreadlust. He also mentioned to get my forum privileges removed during that conversation due to security reasons which is understandable, how did he a person who I haven’t spoken to since April and which we disliked each other due to personal reasons until recently (Untill recently which the issue has been resolved) know who I was and you would not know who I was?

· Let’s just say in mortal online someone loots your gear and dies, when someone loots your gear they acquire it and I becomes a part of them. If I somehow looted your gear off of the enemies, wouldn’t it mean that I looted the enemies and not your gear?
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 11-18-2013 at 04:06 PM.

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Defendant, continue by answering each question.

Please do so within 24 hours.

The defendant would like to request more time to study and answer these questions before presenting an answer.

The requested time being 48-hours.

Alright, take another 48 hours.

We're not going to let the questioning drag on for too long though, so don't expect another 48 to answer follow-up questions unless you have a very good reason for it.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 11-19-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Plaintiff, the defendant has objected to your questions.

I'm instructing you to rephrase some of your questions to be more clear and concise.

Keep the following in mind:

-Ask one question at a time. Do not combine multiple questions into one. (If a matter is complex you'll be able to continue with follow-up questions).

-Avoid making statements in questions unless the question requires it.

-Avoid leading-questions where you put forward your own answer to the question within the question itself.

Please rewrite and/or split up the questions below:
    · Second of all after you resurrected you had yelled out I see your working with the Gutternsipes ey, how did you find out it was me, was it because this character was previously tagged as Wessex? You also claim that i am or was a guttersnipes associate, do you have any proof to justify your claims?

·
    You claim I was wearing khurite splinted armor when in fact was wearing flakestone draconic armor, due to the fact that I only had been wearing draconic armor apart from dismas’ standard armor that he was giving to guild members which included platescale plate armor, would this mean you were looking at the wrong person at the time of the event. Do you also have evidence showing that I was wearing khurite splinted armor?

· Instead of asking how I “got your armor” which I didn’t and asking back for it why did you decided hey ill just kill this person. Could it be the well-known grudge you hold again me or could it be just that this is one of your so called “justification for murder” moments?

· How can you make sure I saw working with the guttersnipes? Was it a guess or was it simply a lie? There is proof of me destroying over 1000g worth of guttersnipes assets in videos and screenshots, how can it be that I would go out of my way to help the people that I was giving such a hard time to? Do you also have proof of me being linked to the guttersnipes or even helping the guttersnipe’s out?

· Wessex has a court system to punish the crimes of people within the empire of wessex and are protocols on punishing people within the guild. Why would you take the law into your own hands and “exact” punishment to another member of wessex without proof? Is it because you see yourself as a superior member of Wessex or do you think that you are above Wessex law?

-Why did Kreager contact me and ask me personal Questions about which guild I was in, how did he know I was Dreadlust. He also mentioned to get my forum privileges removed during that conversation due to security reasons which is understandable, how did he a person who I haven’t spoken to since April and which we disliked each other due to personal reasons until recently (Untill recently which the issue has been resolved) know who I was and you would not know who I was?

· Let’s just say in mortal online someone loots your gear and dies, when someone loots your gear they acquire it and I becomes a part of them. If I somehow looted your gear off of the enemies, wouldn’t it mean that I looted the enemies and not your gear?
    Do this within 24 hours.

It appears Herald Levald Aurelius made an interpretation of your questions in a clear and concise form. You can use it as examples of what questions should look like, or copy them if you want to:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Meanwhile, the defendant is instructed to answer the following plaintiff questions:

·
    You claim that I was wearing steel armor pieces; can you clarify which pieces I was wearing?

· You were fighting the guttersnipes members in close combat, how and when did you get time to look at the surrounding and the people on a sloped hill where targeting people is close to impossible.

· You had claimed that you had called the guards on the enemy which had died since you had claimed that I was carrying the enemy’s armor, why would the guards not kill me even tho as you claim I was gray?

· You claim a possibility that the so called “reds” looted the armor and then you say that I had looted the reds dead bodies and also claim that you had called guards on the mounted reds. How can it be that they could pull that off in that short amount of town near the guard zone?

· You had claimed that somehow I had looted your armor near the town guardzone and was not killed by the guards. How could I manage to carry all of the armor that you claimed I had on me when I was on a mage that could not carry much weight due to its stats as shown here? (http://www.mortalonline.com/db/?cn=Kumiko).

· Let’s just say if I looted your armor off of the so called enemies (which I didn’t) and you claim that you name all of your armor Cavilier and Knight, due to your tendency of dying a lot in battle wouldn’t it mean that the enemy might have looted those armor pieces off of you during a previous battle and the enemy decided to wear it?

Do so within 24 hours.
    Last edited by Altus Whyte; 11-21-2013 at 04:01 PM.

In answer to your questions:

1: The steel chestplate, a sleeve, and the boots.

2: Any half decent and seasoned fighter is well aware of their surroundings and who they are up against.

3: Read my statement far more closely, I had never claimed you were grey flagged.

4: How quickly two people can loot a body is irrelevant to this case, and clearly they did not pull it off as they were killed by the guards.

5: Even though the Strength on that character is now 18, it does not reflect the characters strength as of the date of the action. "your" screen shot shows you had a Steel greatsword equiped, to use one functionally it suggests that at the time your strength was as of at least 87 - the in game strength requirement for that weapon.

In fact I would appreciate a master weapon smith to verify the strength requirements of such a sword.

6: I do not tend to die that much in battle, though that is besides the point. In this particular battle, only one other person was wearing any steel parts, that being one of the mounted reds wearing a steel torso. If he was indeed wearing any of my armor, then it would have been found that he had two pieces of steel armor of the exact same name designation on his corpse instead of just the one set I found on Kumiko.

.Why did you yell out " I see your working with the guttersnipes ey" to me after ressurecting form the priest?

.How did you learn that my character Kumiko was Dreadlust?

.Why did you claim that i was/or am a guttersnipes associate. What was your reasoning behind this?

.Why did you not ask to see if i might have gotten or accidentally gotten your armor instead of killing me?

.Why did you kill me instead of asking if i might have gotten your armor?

.Why would I go out of my way to help the group of people that i consider a enemy that i had destroyed assets belonging to them worth over 1000g during the war?

.Do you have any evidence to prove that I am working/ have worked/ or had worked with the guttersnipes?

.Were you not aware that the Duchy of Wessex has a court system to punish the crimes committed by the members within the empire?

.Why would you take the laws into your own hands based on assumptions?

.Do you consider yourself to be a superior member of Wessex or more superior to Wessex law?

.How did Kreager know that Kumiko was me and you didn't?

.Why did Kreager add me to his friends list and ask which guild i was in or working with straight after the confrontation between me and you had ended?

.If the enemy had looted your gear after you had fought them and died fair and square and looted you, wouldn't that mean that gear had become the enemies gear since it had become a part of their inventory?

.If i had looted the enemy that might or might not have looted you (I'm using you as a example here), wouldn't that mean that I had looted the enemy and not you?

"Where there is light, there is shadow, but the shadow cannot shine. Thus it lives, fights, and dies in the darkness, so the light can continue to shine. That is the fate of a shadow."

Defendant, answer the rest of the questions within 24 hours.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information