+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cathedral Archive

Default Cathedral Archive

I understand the need for an archive for outdated threads however this archive was created for the safe keeping of our formal documents for oaths, proclamations, vows, treaties, etc as they become invalid.

What I would like is to create a new archive to house any other threads deemed clutter so we can still have a more readily searched archive of these important documents.
    Last edited by Sir Levald Aurelius; 11-04-2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: SPQR

Quote Originally Posted by Levald Aurelius View Post
    I understand the need for an archive for outdated threads however this archive was created for the safe keeping of our formal documents for oaths, proclamations, vows, treaties, etc as they become invalid.
    This is how it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levald Aurelius View Post
    What I would like is to create a new archive to hose any other threads deemed clutter so we can still have a more readily searched archive of these important documents.
    House, he means 'house'.

Appointments not current due to retirement, resignation, or inactivity; grants of arms in abeyance or recension; and grants of arms that have been changed by request or attainted do not in my opinion properly belong in the same wastebasket as "clutter".
    Last edited by Casilda Tametomo; 11-04-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Shock quote went missing!
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

thank you for the correction

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information