Thread: Novices Please Read TASK LIST [31 Oct 2013]

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Default Novices Please Read TASK LIST [31 Oct 2013]

This is a list of tasks I need to have completed by mid November. Novices, if you want to impress me, take a task and complete it. If you REALLY want to impress me, complete more than 1 task. These can be group efforts, and I encourage you three to work together to complete this list. It doesn't have to be done exactly by mid-November, but that is the goal. For matters of tithing, let it be known in-game and collect for it. Members should be willing to help. All tithes are to be passed on and held by Novice Azidano until my return.

- Raise 1,000 Gold in Tithes. (Will be used for Church Projects, including buildings)
    - Transcribe all six volumes of Lore & Dogma within the game.
    - Write in 1 book a mini "handbook" for newcomers on Soldeus.
    - Write in 1 book a "soldier's handbook" with information on Soldeus the Garrison can benefit from.
    - Acquire 50+ Books for our Library.
    - Gather top-of-the-line resources for our future Church Building. We want the best.
    - Gather a bunch of skill books that new players would need that we can donate.
    - Recruit 10+ new members to Wessex
    - Scout a few different possible locations for Churches, as well as a report on why that location would be good.

I will be gone from the 1st of November to the 10th of November. Please post updates on this thread. When I return, we will be discussing the projects I have in mind, as well as preparing to lay down the foundation of a Church.
    Last edited by Manus Dei; 11-01-2013 at 05:19 AM.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

I have recieved 80 gold in tithes with 20 more gold pledged. I have also recieved different types of materials that could be usefull when extracted. I have gathered several books for the library as well.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

I expect to get a report on the duties assigned, by the rest of the Novices. Thank you.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Second Part of the first Book of the Scripture of Soldeus has been completed, published and in-game, Reverend Father!

Thread Information