+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HSC Militia in Imperium

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Default HSC Militia in Imperium

Greetings,
    I am trying to form the "Holy Church of Soldeus" in Imperium as a Militia. It is gaining strong support, hopefully we will see enough support so it gets accepted by the Senate as a Militia. As Oath's of Faith are on hold for now, If members do join Wessex, im wondering if they can do Oath of Fealty to me so at least they could be binded to a Clergymen. (As the whole concept is church based). I dunno, just thinking out loud and open to feedback from everyone!
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

If your militia and the militia the Hearts are looking to form that will leave LSV with... about 5 active members. GG

The Hearts want to form their own Miltia as well? Guess I should have seen that coming.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Why are the Hearts wanting a Militia? I am opening HCS so we have a heavy RP militia. Each time I grouped with people, I was uncomfortable with some attitudes that were displayed by some people. It is not my place to make them change, it is my place to go towards what I signed up for. When I joined Wessex it was for a certain level of "professionalism" (I use this term EXTREMELY loosely). Thus why I am founding HCS. It will be 100% Imperium as thats the choice our higher ups made. But it doesnt mean my stay there needs to be unpleasant to me. Im taking active steps to remidy the situation so it isnt unpleasant. Mainly by surrounding myself with the elements that I enjoy - The Feudal Society.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Thread Information