+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imperium Status

Default Imperium Status

Based on the action of Saturday night, I am done with Imperium.
    Clearly Draxyn is all about Draxyn, and I am done with him.

Not leaving clan until Wessex leaves, but I am no longer interested in making the Imperium successful.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Holy hell what happened? I know from what Sendog Sinister said and Ripper Exe Draxyn and The Grapist constantly talk shit supposedly and that was why they were at war with us. Could you send me a PM and fill me in bro?

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

I am 100% behind you Azzerhoden. I feel the same.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

First off, this is an open forum for members and not really the place to have this discussion, and second, I was there for the siege as well, and I don't see what the problem was. Admittedly, Dragon Ball and Audin were in my opinion better suited to lead to fight, and did better in that role, but I didn't see Draxyn do anything to warrant this level of vitriol.

Plus there are elections coming up next month for a new leader anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrendis Varen View Post
    First off, this is an open forum for members and not really the place to have this discussion, and second, I was there for the siege as well, and I don't see what the problem was. Admittedly, Dragon Ball and Audin were in my opinion better suited to lead to fight, and did better in that role, but I didn't see Draxyn do anything to warrant this level of vitriol.

Plus there are elections coming up next month for a new leader anyway.
    You are right Lord Kyrendis, thank you for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzerhoden Razeri View Post
    Not leaving clan until Wessex leaves, but I am no longer interested in making the Imperium successful.
    To be clear - what I meant by that statement was that I will no longer impose a 20% tax on myself on everything I harvest to donate to the Imperium while Draxyn is leading the Imperium. I will continue to defend and go out on group activities (like the mining op last night).
    Last edited by Azzerhoden Razeri; 05-12-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

That's perfectly acceptable. Really if we can get these events going at a good clip, and people just toss in some extra every once in a while, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

In the hour or so we mined last night we made 537 ingots, which translates as a little over 18,000 gold. Combine with the 14,000 we got from the Dragon, and assume that next time instead of seiging we can just do another hour of mining, and we could have a fairly respectable income. You don't really need to tax yourself incredibly on every aspect, and not doing so is actually a fine form of civil disobedience vis a vis a complaint about leadership.

I think I get a vote when the next election comes up, at any rate, and Audin certainly does. I am waiting to see who is nominated, really, before making any final decisions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information