+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirit Hawk

Default Spirit Hawk

I just thought I would let you know what's going on. As some people know I am on Chemo, well I find out in two weeks if the chemo has worked. However, I am in no condition to play the game or do much of anything that will stress me out.

It sucks I will be behind the curve when I get back to being about to play but my health is more important than the game.

If you can let Imperium know also that would be great. I am not dead and gone just can't play in my condition.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

We understand, and will welcome you back with open arms. Your life is much more valuable than anything else, and I hope everything turns out for the best of you. I expect to see you when you feel better
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Hawk View Post
    I just thought I would let you know what's going on. As some people know I am on Chemo, well I find out in two weeks if the chemo has worked. However, I am in no condition to play the game or do much of anything that will stress me out.

It sucks I will be behind the curve when I get back to being about to play but my health is more important than the game.

If you can let Imperium know also that would be great. I am not dead and gone just can't play in my condition.
    I hope things turn out well for you Spirit. As far as Darkfall would go.. perhaps some safezone harvesting and some crafting? I would look at doing one of the armor crafting (probably cloth). Farm Goblins/trolls in safe zone for gold and then afk harvest on herbs. Should be able to get about 10k prowess or so doing that.

Ok just to let you know that 3mos Chemo did nothing to the cancer, I can't have ultras optic surgery or IDE surgery. I am on 3 more months of chemo meds probably going to need injections. Not good news at all.

Sorry to hear that.
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

My warmest though's are being sent to you
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Thread Information