+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Change- Please Read

Exclamation Alliance Change- Please Read

OTG has decided to reduce their alliance to Old Timers Guild, Black Sheep, Kingdom of Glory and Beer, and Search and Destroy.

Imperium, and the rest of the clans are out. Which means we will no longer be using Mumble. Please use Imperium TS: vs20.tserverhq.com:9026

Imperium has formed a new alliance with Soul Takers and Eaux Noires
    Last edited by Audin Cardew; 05-02-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Interesting, but not surprising.

Are they KOS now?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

NOW can we go to being Duchy of Wessex?
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick ChaosWielder View Post
    +1, Would love to see us under Wessex again.

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick ChaosWielder View Post
    The time is not now. For one, Giggs and I have already committed to crafting for the clan and I believe it wouldn't be right if we bailed on them after they helped get our crafters to Mastery. Once they have replacement crafters we can start discussing such a move. For now, being in Imperium has lots of benefits that out weigh those of going it alone.

Thanks for answering that quickly Audin.

We were in the process of moving to the North to hunt for prowess. Is that still the case, or should we move back to Cairn?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzerhoden Razeri View Post
    Interesting, but not surprising.

Are they KOS now?
    According to their rules, everyone not in their alliance is KOS... So I am assuming they will still be following this conduct.

KGB is Kill on sight...

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

We wouldnt be "bailing" on them. What I would propose we do is the following:
    1) We reform as "Duchy of Wessex"
    2) We offer a tribute of materials as a "Thank you" for having us for so long (So there is no hard feelings about the crafting stuff)
    3) We join the alliance as full members.
    4) We ask the alliance where they would like us to set up home. I am guessing they will want us on Carn... and possibly give us a city. But because we are ASKING them... we stay in their good books.

A lot of our members are very happy with the alliance. We just wish we could use our own tag. I personally really want to stay part of the alliance. I believe if we offer a proper tribute that they will not be unhappy with this arrangement. We just need to come up with a suitable amount to offer.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

I agree with audin, we are not quite ready yet, im not sure where the rest of you are, but for me my prowess is still at 2.6k as i have been unable to log on very much. I would like to hold the wessex banner high just as much as the rest of you but we dont have the man power to properly defend ourselves if we get attacked.

Yes, we have roughly 20 people or so at this early stage. What would the average amount players be on every evening out of 20? 50%? so 10? 10 man group can do some PVE... sure. But to capture a holding and sustain growth? We also have to keep in mind that players will begin to lose interest and not log in every night as they have been.

We should be looking for at least 40-50 members. Otherwise I don't see much benefit of going it alone. Right now, everyone should be concentrating on Prowess.

Thread Information