+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prowess Migration

Default Prowess Migration

For those who were not on last night, we have moved to Okrim to continue the quest for more prowess. Watching a full party move to this location while mounted was a nice sight to these eyes, and the combat against other players was glorious!

However, I would like to propose though that we continue our migration to the city of Lyran and the other wolf cities, for the following reasons:
    1. It puts us much closer to the island of ice.
    2. It has Centaurs within 2 squares (about), which some folks still need.
    3. There are many other of the creatures we need. (Gnolls, Bears, Ice Elementals, Hill Giants, others).
    4. The rest of LSV can move up there and not have to compete so heavily with the rest of the players around human lands.
    Thoughts?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

I think this is a great idea. We attempted to do the Hill Giants last night and met stiff resistance. I am sure this will continue you to happen. If we move to Lyran, this will give us the opportunity to complete the feats you mentioned.

Sounds like a sound plan, Could those of us that are new Get a screen shot of the map with the town marked? So we know where to move too?

Certainly! The human cities are in red. The Orc cities (where some of us are currently bound) are in yellow. The destination cities are in green.

There was also a mention of a harvesting event, and this would put us in a good position to head south into the elven lands where there should be more resources. It should be noted that the cities between the "yellow" and "green" are the dwarf cities. So making the run on the northern route may prove to be safer. Then again, since most players are based out of the *safe zones*, it may be safer going the opposite way!

Attached Images

We moved to a location two tiles east of WhiteClaw at the Chaos stone. Some good mobs around that area. Vargnakke or something like that. Once we get the gruncroks, hill giants, orbs, and gnolls, we can head up and do some ice mobs

Awesome! I'll finish up some crafting and make the move. I'm closing in on 20K Prowess.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information