+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Autonomy of Wessex

Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    A lot of what is in the post is still valid. I'm suggesting it just needs a face-lift.
    I'd be willing; just need to find it again.

I am new but I think the main issue is you can donate all day long but if you don't get anything in return, minus you donations for building modules, why bother. I still have to craft everything myself because no one is ever available and the bank is on lockdown. I also move around a lot but why give your all if you are running around in R10 gear.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

It is indeed very hard Spirit Hawk. But, your bretheren's will attempt to help you when they can. I myself am a crafter and can make some gear for you depending on what your class is. Try to see LSV (our militia) within DarkFall as our own clan, within a larger clan. We work together, and watch out for each other. We just have a large "alliance" to call upon when needed. So this way we always have people to hunt with, pvp with, and sometimes get gear if we cant get it directly from our group.

I feel like we should be extremely careful whilst building members and calling it Wessex. Theres is much bitterness and distaste for that name in Darkfall Unholy Wars. We have those in our very own alliance that upon knowing that is what we STILL are would seek to give us the boot and frankly we would die if we separated. Currently yes I feel we are growing and doing well but we've not many and those that we do have are not high enough prowess to deal with threats. My core group of running mates has defended against some but we still get rolled on a regular basis by the vast number of people with 20,40,50,60k prowess. I know for a fact we Imperium are already under attack from Sinister and Lords of Death along with their allies. Not to mention the blood-lust Happy Kangaroos and Yakuza have for us. I dare say it would be a deadly decision to break from the group. Let alone the alliance rarely functions as an alliance aside from crafting. We've called for help in Alliance numerous times and have finally stopped because no one heeds the call. No one helps. Therefor, Some of us shant be assisting them in their endevers. Hells, Sin and LoD attack us because as Sendog claimed Draxyn and The Grapist "Are huge shit talkers." That of which we have to suffer for. If we broke off we would be simply annihilated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaleos Ravenblood View Post
    I feel like we should be extremely careful whilst building members and calling it Wessex. Theres is much bitterness and distaste for that name in Darkfall Unholy Wars. We have those in our very own alliance that upon knowing that is what we STILL are would seek to give us the boot and frankly we would die if we separated. Currently yes I feel we are growing and doing well but we've not many and those that we do have are not high enough prowess to deal with threats. My core group of running mates has defended against some but we still get rolled on a regular basis by the vast number of people with 20,40,50,60k prowess. I know for a fact we Imperium are already under attack from Sinister and Lords of Death along with their allies. Not to mention the blood-lust Happy Kangaroos and Yakuza have for us. I dare say it would be a deadly decision to break from the group. Let alone the alliance rarely functions as an alliance aside from crafting. We've called for help in Alliance numerous times and have finally stopped because no one heeds the call. No one helps. Therefor, Some of us shant be assisting them in their endevers. Hells, Sin and LoD attack us because as Sendog claimed Draxyn and The Grapist "Are huge shit talkers." That of which we have to suffer for. If we broke off we would be simply annihilated.

You have some very good points. It was never my attentions to break from Imperium at this time. These are decisions for 2-3 months down the line. And when I say 2-3 months, I mean that is when we will assess what we have in personnel and quality of players. Only then would we venture on our own.

Unfortunately, crafters aren't stationed in cities to provide gear for clan mates all day. Honestly that would be boring as hell to just sit in town and wait for someone to come by and request some gear. If you are looking for higher level gear I would simply make a bag and required mats and name it. Put the bag in the Crafting requests. When the crafters log on they check the bag and craft the request. Once they are done they are put in the finished bag. Any Servien (IMP-III) or officer can grab these bags out for you. I usually have Mara near Sandbrook which I can run back to town and grab stuff for you.

Keep in mind, you can level up your own crafting but of course this would take some time. With the designated crafters they have committed 10k prowess points to master their craft. So it would be worth it to help them to get to that point. (A lot of the masteries have already been achieved).

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Esteemed Guest

I myself check a few times per day to see what I can craft. I love to help out when I can
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

I just got Darkfall 2 and am wondering what I need to do to Join up with you guys ingame. If someone could please let me know it would be great.
    Thanks

Esteemed Guest

Apply to Imperium ingame, register on the forums www.imperium-uw.com and check for the TS info and pop on ts
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

I would also like to point out that if you look at who has what responsibilities within Imperium, you will see a higher population of Wessex members then of others. That is because to be a member of Wessex, you typically have a higher sense of responsibility and calling.

So if we were to just leave, we would leave gaping holes in the Imperium, which is not something we could (or should) do to someone who has been such a loyal ally.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Thread Information